1660 South Gippsland Highway,
Junction Village, VIC
Potential Plus on approx...1 acreSituated in a prime position off the main highway with potential for subdivision into 7 allotments (STCA) this property has much to offer. A very comfortable updated home on a flat acre to extend, renovate and later redevelop gives the astute purchaser a variety of options. This character weatherboard with a bull-nose verandah comprises:-
- Three bedrooms including a large master with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Two further bedrooms with built-in robes
- Kitchen with Stainless steel appliances overlooking meals/family area
- Large living area
- Stunning bamboo flooring and near new carpets
- Gas ducted heating, split system and ceiling fans in all bedrooms provides year round comfort
- A massive all weather outdoor undercover entertaining area complete with wood fire
- Plenty of covered space for all the "boy's toys" with a 2 bay carport plus a workshop/shed and a double carport attached
- The property is fully fenced with secure fencing and a separate paddock to keep a couple of sheep or goats to help keep the grass mowed
With Devon Meadows Primary School just around the corner and walking distance to the local shops, Junction Village is a hidden gem, only minutes from the heart of Cranbourne and as the urban sprawl continues properties in this area are in high demand.
Contact Matt Dewan today to make an inspection today.