House for sale
1664 Caves Road,
4 4 2
Unique Rural Property on the Edge of Town Must Be Sold!This massive 9 ha (22.46ac) elevated property with sweeping ocean views and in walking distance to the town centre is privately positioned to offer a number of lifestyle and investment opportunities. A character 2 storey, 4 bed, 4 bath home is surrounded by native bush and captures stunning views of Geographe Bay.
With a grand open living space and separation of bedrooms this unique home makes for a wonderful holiday rental property, potential B&B or substantial permanent home. Zoned Agriculture the property offers a range of potential opportunities to buyers who are looking to capitalise on a large landholding in close proximity to town and beaches and with access off the popular Caves Rd tourist route.
Features of this charming home include:
• Huge central living space with open fire place, thatched ceilings, feature bush poles and limestone blocks. This combines with a sunken lounge to create a wonderful living and entertaining zone that captures the bush outlook and ocean views through floor to ceiling windows.
• Renovated kitchen featuring stone benchtops and central island bench
• Guest wing with 2 large bedrooms each with an ensuite and kitchenette. This wing is separated from the main living zone by an enclosed outdoor entertainment area
• Large 3rd bedroom and separate bathroom
• Private master bedroom suite with a private balcony to capture the moon rise over the azure waters of Geographe Bay, open ensuite and bath with a view
• Storage and landing area
• Underground pool
• 2 rainwater tanks
• 2 sheds
Whether you are looking for your own private estate in a bush setting with the convenience of being close to town and the beach or wanting a unique property that has future potential under the Agriculture zoning, this property offers the flexibility and location to make this property a strategic long term investment.
Last updated: 01:23PM on Jun 12th 2019