167 Georges River Crescent,
Oyster Bay, NSW
Unrivalled waterfront residenceDominated by spectacular bay views from each level, this contemporary entertainer delivers a sophisticated waterfront lifestyle with unsurpassed quality and style. Thoughtfully configured to capture the sunny, north facing aspect, the design utilises high ceilings, floor to ceiling windows, and seamless indoor/outdoor living spaces to take full advantage of the sought-after aspect.
Customised, light-soaked interiors feature a Caesarstone and granite chef's kitchen opening to a spacious lounge and dining area and out to a fully equipped alfresco space and the glistening bay vistas. Suitable for all family sizes, the generous floorplan provides an easy configuration of bedrooms up and living down, yet the vast, dual-level size comfortably accommodates larger families.
Experiencing the flawless finish from the front entrance to the waterfront, an easy walk to the deep waterfrontage showcases an extensive list of prestige luxuries such as meticulous landscaping, an array of entertaining spaces, a sun-drenched bayside swimming pool, steam room, a separate rumpus and boatshed with bathroom. Suitable for a diverse range of boats, the facilities include a boatshed, slip rails and a jetty pontoon with concrete poles.
Constructed with incredible attention to detail and capitalising on every environmental advantage, this is a one of a kind luxury property and a must see for all waterfront buyers.
• Solid concrete construction with approx. 3m high ceilings on both levels and floor to ceiling windows framing the view
• Imported and custom finished Turkish Royale Marble flooring
• Caesarstone and granite chef's kitchen with island bench, dual wall ovens, integrated dishwasher and built-in bar fridges
• Covered barbecue area with built-in barbecue kitchen plus 2 additional entertaining decks
• 4 large bedrooms with robes; designed to easily convert to 5; master suite with ensuite, walk in robe and exquisite balcony overlooking the bay
• Easy, landscaped walk to the waterfront with travertine stairs, stack stone feature walls and immaculate manicured gardens
• Rumpus at waterfront equipped with bathroom and steam room
• Salt water pool at waterfront with spa jets, swim jets and solar heating
• Boatshed with bathroom and mezzanine level
• Slip rails, jetty, davet, pontoon with concrete poles
• Single car garage with internal access plus additional 2.5 car garage
• Ducted Air-conditioning, ducted vacuum, network cabled throughout