House for sale
168 Arthur Terrace,
Red Hill, QLD
3 1 2
Incredible Opportunity - Large Home on 855sqm of Prime Red Hill Land!168 Arthur Terrace has hit the market in family friendly Red Hill and offers a wonderfully rare and exciting opportunity. Commanding a grand street presence on a large and elevated 855sqm double-block, this unique property features unlimited potential for the astute buyer to redevelop or renovate and create an Inner-City masterpiece. It must be viewed to be appreciated.
For sale for the first time in over 40 years, this tightly-held home sits in desirable blue-chip location within walking distance to lovely parks, multiple bus routes; 5km to the CBD; within Ithaca Creek State School and Kelvin Grove College Catchment; and within easy reach of some of Brisbane's Elite Private schools and Catholic primary schools.
This truly is an opportunity not to be missed! This wonderful home has an array of excellent features, including:
- Elevated and North-facing 855sqm block spread over 2 allotments
- Hill-top position captures tremendous natural light and breezes
- Spacious design with large living areas, lovely VJ walls and high ceilings throughout
- Large kitchen with an abundance of bench and cupboard space
- 3 generously sized bedrooms
- Surrounded by wonderful flat lawn on all sides and a lovely garden with mature trees - ideal for outdoor kids play
- Endless potential to either renovate and create your dream home, or move the home on the block and landbank the second block
- Highly sought-after blue-chip location!
This is an extremely well-positioned home and a fantastic opportunity for you to buy into one of the most desirable suburbs in Brisbane. I look forward to meeting you at the Open Homes.
Last updated: 10:21PM on Feb 12th 2019