House for sale
168 Lawson Street,
Hamilton South, NSW
3 2 4
Friendly Auction Guide on Request
Federation Era Beauty Flaunts Spectacular Renovation in Prime Family PositionAuction Location: The Arc, 45 Watt Street Newcastle.
Instantly captivating, this classic Federation era beauty flaunts the results of a spectacular c.2014 renovation and extension. The heart-warming allure of high ceilings, lead light windows and generous room dimensions are met and matched with a contemporary aesthetic, underpinned by new herringbone flooring throughout and a stylish palette of subtle neutrals.
Every room is bathed in natural light and superb cross-flow ventilation courtesy of cleverly placed skylights and tall louvre windows, with a spacious two-storey layout that's perfectly suited to relaxed family living. A superb entertainer, the home embraces the outdoors with bi-folds opening seamlessly to a poolside garden oasis for summertime enjoyment.
Prestige appointed with a long stone island and quality Smeg appliances, the bespoke kitchen centres the home and ties the formal lounge room and relaxed family living and dining zones together.
The spacious master bedroom is dedicated to parents’ comfort with a walk-in robe, chic ensuite with frameless shower and eye-catching tiles and French doors opening to a front verandah. Crowned with a top floor kids’ retreat featuring two spacious bedrooms, a full-size bathroom and a sundeck, this home is faultlessly finished and impeccably presented.
Further distinguished by a superb address, this stunning home is just 70m from Learmonth Park, central to dining and shopping at both Beaumont Street and The Junction and a short dash to the beach. Being in the catchment for highly-regarded Hamilton South Public school is a major drawcard.
- Formal lounge with fireplace, beaded chandelier and French doors
- New roller blinds and floor coverings throughout
- 6-zone ducted air-conditioning and gas heating keeps things comfortable
- Kitchen with Smeg induction cooktop, steam oven, microwave and semi-integrated dishwasher
- Dedicated dining and family living with discreet study area, under stairs storage and seamless outdoor connection via bi-fold doors
- Single garage with workbench, auto door and ample secure driveway parking (3 cars)
- Laundry with stone benchtops, 2-pac cabinetry and handy powder room
- New saltwater self-cleaning Compass pool in paved surrounds
Council Rates: $2,408 approx. per annum
Water Rates: $831.48 approx. per annum
Last updated: 01:47PM on Jul 17th 2019