Rural for sale
168 Mondure Road,
3 1 4
Two properties - Big opportunity at ByeeStrategically located in the renown & productive Byee district of the South Burnett lies 'Hamrin Court'. Totaling some 530 acres of Freehold country in two titles, this diverse property lends itself to a multitude of cropping productions.
For the past 12 years, this property has undergone a noteworthy infrastructure & land management program developing irrigation and dryland paddocks using laser leveling, fertiliser inputs and weed control to consistently return stable crops year-in-year-out.
Both titles complement each other with layout and drainage, however they can be run separately with their own irrigation infrastructure, paddocks and access.
- Two freehold titles, 262 acres and 268 acres respectively
- Old farmhouse, a hay shed with power, ex dairy shed (no power) & lockable steel shed with cement floor for chemical storage
- Very good access off Mondure-Wheatlands and Byee roads
- 16km to Wondai and opposite Wheatlands primary school
- Two stock dams with fenced grazing area
- 293ML water licence from Barambah creek
- Nominal volume flood harvest licence for 64ML; not exceeding 110ML/annum
- Registered bore for Intensive Livestock (not equipped)
- 82-acre center pivot; 112 ac laser leveled flood irrigation, 178 ac dryland
- 50 ML storage dam equipped with electric driven pumps and 10" outlets
- Sunwater registered 75kw submersible pump with variable speed drive
- Modern control panel with air conditioning cooling system
- 6" underground mains traveling through to the center pivot & storage
- Sunwater registered pump - 250mm Thompson Kelly and Lewis pump, 30hp motor
- Irrigation 'bubbler' system into the head ditch
- Recycling drainage system running into storage pond for secondary use
- Three phase power to pumps
Hamrin Court offers scale, diversity and is close to markets with the recently established Wellcamp airport, increasing its potential for horticultural growers. The property has the potential to expand upon its current status through further development of the dryland country into irrigation, increase the water storage through the construction of a larger holding dam, and enlarging the water recycling system for water use efficiency. As a working farm, this asset will offer a good return on investment to the incoming buyer with previous years averaging around 20% gross.
The current owners are commencing their retirement plans and are very genuine about selling this wonderful property
Last updated: 04:47PM on Aug 14th 2018