16/8 Serenity Close,
Noosa Heads, QLD
Vogue Living Beyond CompareEnjoy the best of everything and expect nothing less.
Successfully melding the elements of nature with design, decor and the smarts of technology, the perfect environment for our sub-tropical climate has been created. Views of the beach and river through the ever changing tree branches enhance the ambient natural environment bringing a very peaceful atmosphere to the apartment.
Generosity of space and cooling breezes are the key to this north-facing sub-penthouse apartment. The open plan living and dining areas feature high VJ-profile ceilings and travertine floors, abounding with personality, are visually arresting to the eye.
Enjoy a relaxing rest on the balcony watching the wonderful wildlife, hear the rustling of the trees on the breeze and glimpse the occasional koala. At night enjoy the twinkling lights of Noosa through the canopy.
- A spacious 287 sqm sub-penthouse with north aspect
- Two balconies 38 sqm and 25 sqm, accessible from living room & each bedroom
- Grand master suite with walk-in-robe and ensuite
- Individual ensuites to second and third bedrooms
- Kitchen scullery and store room
- Private alfresco dining with wet bar, gas burner and fridge
- Tech savy media room and study
- Travertine floors and bathrooms
- Fully ducted, multi-zoned reverse-cycle air conditioning
- C-bus touch screen interface. Vacuumaid
- Utility/drying room
- Back to base alarm system
- 2 side by side underground carparks
- Large store room with workbench and shelves
- Lap pool and lagoon pool
- Spa and gymnasium
- Lush gardens and lawns
- Security gated complex
Striking an imposing presence in the tech-savvy media room, is a custom designed and integrated floor-to-ceiling, wall-to-wall cabinet with American oak accents. It houses the integrated television and Sonos sound system. The moody wall colour and solid timber paneled stacker doors close off any noise to the living spaces.
When it comes to kitchens, top quality Miele appliances, integrated Jenn-Air ice-maker fridge and Vintec wine fridge are top class and there's abundant storage in the scullery.
The grand master suite is reminiscent of a 5-star hotel: walk-in robe, bathroom, bidet, sliding doors to the 38m2 northerly terrace, louvred windows entice breezes plus soothing sounds are courtesy of the ocean.
Bedrooms two and three have ensuite bathrooms; the office/study has wall-to-wall built-ins; and the three rooms each have sliding doors onto the 25m2 south-facing balcony, which overlooks lush gardens and pools.
Riverlight is located in Settlers Cove, a multi award-winning apartment precinct with the highest design standards, finishes and inclusions.