168 Tahiti Avenue,
Palm Beach, QLD
Waterfront Lifestyle! - Premier LocationThis superb, waterfront home is positioned in a tightly held enclave in sought after Palm Beach.
Designed with family living in mind, this fantastic property has a well-considered floor plan, allowing you to fully appreciate all the benefits that come with a fabulous waterside lifestyle!
This lovely home was fully renovated a few years ago and has a very warm and welcoming ambience. Rich terracotta flooring and timber accents are a beautiful contrast to the cool blue and green hues from the natural surrounds.
Featuring four large bedrooms and three bathrooms, there is ample room for your family to live in comfort and style. Two of the bedrooms are considered master suites with private bathrooms, one area so large it could be utilised as a granny flat, stunning guest quarters or even an ideal home office with separate access.
An inviting porch area will lead you inside to the entry foyer. Adjacent to which is a large, separate media room your family will love. You may choose to entertain in the spacious, open plan living and dining area or perhaps retreat outside to enjoy the ultimate in Alfresco living, as you relax beneath a large, fully covered entertaining patio. Fire up the BBQ and watch your family swim in the sparkling in-ground pool.
A superbly fitted timber kitchen with stone bench tops and state of the art stainless steel appliances will truly make entertaining the ultimate pleasure in this delightful home.
With ducted air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout, you will be comfortable year-round. Water lovers will adore the location, it is approximately a 700m walk to the beach and the canal provides direct ocean access.
There is a triple carport plus additional space on one side of the property to house a boat, trailer or small caravan. All of this is on a fully fenced, level block and surrounded by low maintenance tropical gardens in one of the Gold Coast's most desired suburbs.
* Stunning waterfront location, on sandy canal
* Approx. 700m walk to beach with direct ocean access
* Single level quality family home
* Fully renovated a few years ago
* Four large bedrooms including spacious granny flat/retreat or home office
* Three contemporary bathrooms
* Stunning timber kitchen, modern appliances, stone bench tops, walk in pantry
* Huge, open plan living areas
* Separate media room
* Fabulous, undercover outdoor entertaining patio
* Contemporary style, warm and inviting ambience
* Terracotta floor tiling and timber flooring to bedrooms
* Beautiful in-ground swimming pool
* Lovely waterfront vista, entertainer's delight
* Fully fenced, low maintenance tropical gardens
* Triple carport plus additional room for boat / trailer/ small caravan
* Ducted air conditioning and ceiling fans
* Close to great shopping, dining and transport links
To arrange a private inspection please call John Cepero or Sarah Allen anytime.
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.* denotes approximate measurements