1681 Hinterland Way,
Mcleods Shoot, NSW
Must Sell! Owners have committed elsewhere.Located in a premium lifestyle enclave of the picturesque Byron Bay hinterland, is this elevated property with breath taking views spanning from the lighthouse, the Pacific Ocean to the hinterland.
The immaculate 3 bedroom home has an ideal north easterly aspect, welcoming views from most rooms. The spacious living and dining open to an outdoor entertaining area with a magic panoramic backdrop.
This property has exceptional potential to enhance the current home & utilise this blocks spectacular position even further.
- Approx. 5,503m2 block
- 3 bedroom home with sunroom
- Polished timber floors throughout
- Recently renovated kitchen & bathroom with deep, luxurious tub
- Master bedroom with sweeping views to the cape
- Established, native landscaped gardens attracting a plethora of bird life
- Solar panels and hot water
- Uninterrupted panoramic views
- Double car garage with workshop / games room
Located just 10kms from Byron Bay, with easy access to Bangalow & Newrybar.
This is a rare parcel of land with awe-inspiring views which make this property a destination in itself.
For more information please contact Damien or April today.