House for sale
169 Union Street,
The Junction, NSW
3 2 2
Friendly Auction : Guide On Request
Unique Home in the Heart of The JunctionTimeless and irreplaceable materials of sandstone, brick and reclaimed timbers from the wool stores of Hannell Street bring a unique quality to this farmhouse-inspired home which delivers welcoming warmth the moment you enter. Painstakingly designed to integrate a touch of the traditional, you will find bespoke features throughout including a statement island bench and huge open fire in the living area and light fittings handcrafted from saws and well buckets. In addition to its exceptional lifestyle advantages, this unique three-bedroom home's engaging personality and exceptional privacy suggests an easycare lifestyle.
The sensible floor plan includes formal lounge and dining with 4.2m vaulted ceilings enhancing the sense of space, three air-conditioned bedrooms and a family bathroom all preceding a relaxed open plan family living, dining and kitchen domain. The kitchen is clearly the pivotal link to the home and has been custom designed to include cathedral cedar cabinetry, generous metal benchtops, smart storage solutions and timber breakfast bar, which provide a wonderful social place to prepare family meals, entertain and share stories. Outside, the deep block features a paved alfresco entertaining area, level lawns surrounded by an edible garden, an air-conditioned retreat with second bathroom and kitchenette and a garage.
This delightful hidden treasure is sure to please those seeking their own private oasis located mere footsteps to the area's buzzing cafÃ© and shopping hub, a choice of schools and moments to the sand and surf.
- Single level timber home re-built c1990 in the Danish farmhouse style
- A choice of formal and casual living and dining spaces
- Updated island kitchen with gas cooktop, double dishdrawer, breakfast bar and lots of smart storage
- Air-conditioning, combustion fire and huge sandstone open fire provides year-round comfort
- Three air-conditioned bedrooms are served by a full family bathroom
- Superbly located across from St Joseph's primary and moments to the The Junction Public and Newcastle Grammar School Park Campus
Last updated: 12:34PM on Sep 20th 2017