169 Vere Street,
STUNNINGLY RENOVATED FREESTANDING VICTORIANIdeal floor plan for contemporary lifestyle.
Wonderful location, quiet and neighbourly with Gahan Reserve, transport, Collingwood Children’s Farm and local cafes all at your door. A beautiful home you will immediately fall in love with!
- 3 bedrooms with built in robes; master bedroom with northern aspect
- Sundrenched open plan kitchen and living with cathedral ceiling leading out to decked, low maintenance courtyard garden
- Contemporary kitchen with stone bench tops, marble splashback and stainless steel appliances
- Sophisticated central bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Central heating and reverse cycle cooling; double glazed extension
- Limed floorboards throughout
- Land size: 5.5m x 27.3m approx.
- Rent potential up to $850 per week ($44,200pa)
Outstanding location, only 4 doors down from Gahan Reserve with St Heliers art/culture precinct and an abundance of cafes and restaurants at your door.
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
The information about this property has been supplied to us by the property owner, while we have no cause to doubt its accuracy, we provide no guarantee. We cannot attest to the functionality of any fixtures, fittings or inclusions to the property. Land and apartment dimensions and floor/site plans are supplied by third parties. Typing mistakes, omissions, transposing can occur, we provide to assist but make no representation. Buyers must carry out their own due diligence. Photo ID and contact details are required at all open for inspections.