Townhouse for sale
16a Annear Court,
Stuart Park, NT
3 3 2
ONE OF ONLY TWO - STUNNING WATERFRONT HOMEA rare opportunity has arisen to secure an astonishing 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom waterfront duplex. Conveniently sitting on the Tipperary Marina edge boasting its own water entitlement, this expansive, luxury appointed home impresses from every angle. Offering a floor space larger than most standalone executive houses the sheer scale of room will leave you in awe.
A striking architectural design creates an immediate sense of arrival and will ensure an impressive appearance for years to come. Spanning over two levels the property offers an abundance of room down stairs and especially upstairs with one of the largest master bedroom suites potentially on offer. Complete with a walk-in robe, ginormous ensuite, separate office and a balcony to take in the stunning marina atmosphere this bedroom suite has it all, the city skyline backdrop reiterates how brilliant the location is completing a picture perfect outlook.
Naturally private, the ground level forms the main living area of the home, providing a gourmet kitchen fitted with high end Miele appliances, stone bench tops, ample storage space and a separate wine bar the property easily caters for a variety of occupants, including executive couples or families, entertainers, downsizing empty nesters, boating enthusiasts, seasonal residents, the list of appeal goes on.
The lifestyle features continue outdoors, like the interior the patio is high in privacy. The plunge pool situated off the dining area takes the luxe feel to another level. Whether you choose to simply sit, relax or entertain by the water, this low maintenance, executive lifestyle could not be more appealing, especially if you are overlooking your boat moored at your doorstep.
Standout features include:
- Expansive waterfront duplex with 3 king sized bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms including a magnificent ensuite with a spa tub overlooking the marina
- Attached marina berth with floating pontoon (Water Area 15.04m x 9.85m)
- 2kms from Darwin CBD, approx. 4mins by car in travel time
- Two separate living areas, including upstairs and downstairs
- Stunning entry lobby showcasing a statement stair case
- Double lock up carport easily accounting for two large vehicles
- Architecturally designed with striking building lines front and rear
- Private plunge pool on the outdoor patio
- Large kitchen with Miele appliances as well as a separate wine bar
- Fully air conditioned and tiled throughout
- All three bedrooms have balcony access
- 3 Lock up storerooms, plus storage under the outdoor patio ideal for boating gear
- Open plan design which captures and allows for breezes all year round
- Immediately surrounded by similar owner occupier residents
- Short walking distances to grocery store, cafes and boardwalk restaurants
- No body corporate
- High in privacy and security
- Plus so much more!
Arrange for an inspection in you are seeking the ultimate Darwin way of life!
Area Under Title: 602s/mtrs
Year Built: 2003, with internal upgrades
Building Insurance: $2,300 p.a. Approx.
Marina Fees: $652 p.q.
Council Rates: $2,000 p.a.
Last updated: 11:21AM on Jan 10th 2018