House for sale
17 - 19 Weyland Street,
1 1 1
DA approved development site for 29 apartments plus 2 small shopsUnder instruction from Simon Cathro and Aaron Lucan of Worrells (receivers and managers appointed).
A lucrative opportunity for builders and developers to further capitalise, this 1,037sqm development site is DA approved for 29 apartments and two shops.
- Architecturally designed apartments
- Configured to embrace an abundance of light
- Site currently comprises two semi demolished dwellings
- Peaceful location sought-after for residential development
- Close to Punchbowl Station and shopping village
- Walk to Croatian Club, short drive to Bankstown Sports Club
- Close to Bankstown Centro for shops, dining and cinemas
- Footsteps to buses bound for Canterbury Station and Bankstown
- Proximity to the M5 for a rapid CBD and eastern commute
- Contact Tom Touma for details of DA plans 0411 618 888
Last updated: 12:21PM on Sep 15th 2017