House for sale
17-19 Cranbrook Road Bellevue Hill NSW 2023/17-19 Cranbrook Road BH,
Bellevue Hill, NSW
6 5 1
Palatial residence in prized location"NGARITA"
Superbly designed and built for Sir William Vickers in 1924 this magnificent grand home elevated on Cranbrook Road boasts a northerly position and expansive harbour views. A substantial and rare offering.
An immediate sense of grandeur is apparent on arrival. A wide hallway which leads through to vast light filled interiors showcasing an impressive array of original features including exquisite full height bay windows, extra high ornate ceilings and original timber floors.
This residence boast generous proportions on a large 1600sqms of land. Historic sandstone entry at street level winding its way up the tree lined private driveway. The home evokes a sense of privacy with mature gardens and established plantings bordering the residence.
A large tiled swimming pool and spa bathed in northern sun allow for perfect pool side entertaining accessible from the main front terrace with ample room for outdoor dining.
Various living areas spread throughout the lower level. Impressive formal dining with fireplace directly off the grand entry hall sets the scene for lavish occasions. Versatile layout allows for guest accommodation and private staff entry.
The upper level features all 6 bedrooms with main rooms featuring walk in robes and ensuites. This level provides access to a large wrap around terrace that features commanding views of the harbour and local marina as well as expansive district vistas.
- Commanding entry via secure gated driveway sweeping up to the grand entry portico
- Splendid formal and informal rooms occupy the ground level with dramatic fireplaces and hardwood flooring
- Duel stair cases provide access to either wing of this expansive residence.
- Full length wrap around upper balcony with glorious harbour views
- 6 bedrooms, including stunning master with harbour views
- 5 bathrooms and additional powder room featuring stone and neutral tones
- Billiards room, gym and home office/kids play room
- Swimming pool and spa, north east facing terraces and cascading gardens
- Additional parking options
- Beautiful original joinery, grand staircase, custom detail including stain glass period windows
- Close proximity to idyllic beaches, prestigious schools and cosmopolitan harbour villages.
A true family sanctuary in the most stunning of locations.
co Agents Bart Doff & Danny Doff - Laing Simmons Double Bay - 0418 616 600
Last updated: 11:37PM on Aug 7th 2018