House for sale
17 Allenby Road,
5 5 2
CALL JORDAN 0478 705 817UNDER CONTRACT BY JORDAN McGUIRK - 0478 705 817
Located on one of the most prestigious & tightly held streets in Dalkeith, this incredibly spacious home has it all ? an abundance of living zones, resort-style entertaining areas, and luxurious European inspired finishes that make living here an absolute pleasure!
From the elegant stone façade to the poolside cabana, everything in this superbly appointed home offers the highest level of craftsmanship and evidence of thoughtful design. With enough rooms for every member of the family to enjoy their own privacy and multiple separate entertaining areas, this is a home to suit your family through the ages.
Features formal lounge, formal dining, large kitchen, casual living, meals, home theatre, 3rd lounge, alfresco with outdoor kitchen, heated pool, cabana, play area, 5 large bedrooms all with ensuites, 2 guest powder rooms, temp-controlled wine cellar, study, 3rd kitchen, shed, double garage.
In a brilliant location on a very quiet street with limited through-traffic, in an executive neighbourhood 80m from a large park and 300m to the river?s edge. Moments from excellent schools, tennis clubs and quality shopping. A well-kept secret!
- Impressive entry foyer and formal rooms with stunning American oak parquetry floors, gorgeous marble mantelpieces and French doors to the front verandah.
- Light-filled casual living areas with cosy sunken lounge with quality cabinetry.
- Open plan dining area with frameless glass bifolds to alfresco for seamless entertaining.
- Huge kitchen with spotless entertainer?s kitchen with slab marble benchtops, and a full-scale ?backstage? scullery for meal preparation. Also, a handy home-organisation nook to keep track of the busy week!
- Beautiful alfresco dining area with infra-red heaters in cedar-lined ceiling, plus outdoor kitchen with excellent teppanyaki Ferguson barbecue and integrated fridge
- Sparkling solar-heated pool with feature mosaic water-wall and poolside entertaining cabana with servery/fridges etc.
- Movie nights reach another level in the lavish stepped home theatre with gloss cabinetry, groovy LED lighting and a huge screen.
- Resort style main bedroom that opens out to the tropical gardens, koi pond and pool. Spacious and bright with romantic style. Huge luxe ensuite with bookmatched slab marble floors and quality fittings, plus a large fitted WIR.
- 4 kingsize bedrooms with ensuites, WIR/BIR, 2 with private balconies, 2 with store rooms.
- Cedar-lined temperature-controlled wine cellar
- Laundry with stone benches
- 2 studies including office nook off kitchen and fully functioning upstairs office
- Large upstairs playroom/ living room
- Upstairs kitchen for those who like their independence
- Two guest powder rooms
- Double garage and off-street parking on a cobblestone driveway
- Rear workshop/shed, inground trampoline, easy-care synthetic turf with soft-fall underlay, frameless glass pool fencing, timber decking, outdoor shower.
Quality features include super high ceilings, custom skirtings and joinery, excellent security, built in speakers, zoned ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, reticulated gardens, video intercom, ducted vacuum, networked music system, built in linen closets, full-height tiling, cobblestone driveway, feature stone façade.
Last updated: 08:12AM on Sep 18th 2017