House for sale
17 Bernard Street,
Balwyn North, VIC
4 2 3
Family Living"Sold by Daiman Kane of Fletchers". Extended over two levels to take advantage of wonderful natural light, this elegant, rendered 1950s residence provides a carefree family lifestyle with an emphasis on alfresco entertaining amongst north-facing private gardens, hot tub and built-in barbecue patio.
Vaulted ceilings feature throughout generous accommodation comprising tiled entry foyer, 4 bedrooms (BIRs), study, upstairs rumpus zone, 2 bathrooms, laundry/3rd toilet, central lounge with gas log fire, Smeg kitchen overlooking bright open plan dining/family room with home theatre opening to gardens beyond.
Additional features include gas Rinnai heater, split system cooling, ceiling fan, speaker system, dishwasher, excellent storage, two driveways plus lockup garage. Perfectly positioned in the Balwyn High School zone near Bellevue and North Balwyn shops, cafes, tram and easy freeway access.
* Extended 1950s rendered brick veneer family home
* Generous 2 level floorplan offers 4 bedrooms plus study
* Central lounge, open plan kitchen/meals/family
* 2 bathrooms, laundry, covered BBQ patio, hot tub
* Gas heating, split system, Smeg cooking, dishwasher
* Dual driveways, garage, private north-facing gardens
Terms: 10% deposit, balance 90/120 days
Last updated: 11:18AM on Nov 17th 2017