17 Coolawin Road,
Breathtaking Waterviews - Perfect North East Aspect. An Exceptional Deep Waterfront PropertyCommanding stunning uninterrupted water views across Middle Harbour to The Spit Bridge from its sun-drenched North East aspect this impressive deep waterfront property is bathed in year round natural sunlight.
An enviable position offering an unrivalled lifestyle in one of the most sought-after enclaves in Sydney. Boasting a tidal sandy beach, boatshed, potential to share jetty/pontoon and sweeping water views this is a wonderful opportunity to live on the waters edge in picturesque Middle Harbour.
- An entertainers delight with living spaces flowing effortlessly onto large sandstone terraces.
- Open plan living and dining with Blackbutt flooring and open fireplace.
- Well appointed stone benchtop kitchen with stunning views.
- Downstairs rumpus/family room flows through French doors onto large sandstone pool terrace.
- Sun-drenched mosaic tiled “glass edged" salt water pool.
- 4 large bedrooms plus custom study/5th bedroom. Master suite with walk-in robe and ensuite.
- Ideal boatshed to launch small runabout, kayaks or stand up paddle boards straight into the water from rare sandy beach.
- Established landscaped gardens and stone flagged viewing points to the waters edge.
- Level access from street and parking. Reverse cycle air conditioning throughout.
- Blissfully quiet position in this Peninsula suburb only 10 minutes to Sydney CBD.
- Close to Northbridge golf course, city bus transport, schools, cafes and Northbridge Plaza shopping Village.
- Delightful period features combining with architect designed (Virginia Kerridge) improvements in this dress circle position with wide uninterrupted north east facing views make this a dream opportunity.