17 Coventry Street,
Burwood East, VIC
Enticing sun-lit style beside the parkBoasting every ingredient for a fabulous family future, this desirably styled home boasts the pleasure of a solar-heated swimming pool, neighbouring playground and park, and a quiet court position.
Revel in the pool views from the north-facing alfresco deck with built in seating, modern kitchen and open-plan meals, family and living room fitted with integrated speakers and double sliding doors extending out to the covered deck. A formal accompaniment to this space is the attractive lounge room and dining room. With plantation shutters, polished floorboards and contemporary carpet, the 3 bedroom floorplan includes a sparkling white bathroom and a master ensuite with dual vanity.
The heart of convenience, walk to Burwood East Primary School, East Burwood Reserve, tram, buses and nearby Syndal train station. Surrounded by leading private and public schools, enjoy shopping at The Glen and Burwood One.
* Desirable 3 bedroom home beside a park in a quiet court
* Solar-heated pool and brilliant north-facing alfresco deck
* Formal and informal living zones
* Freshly painted with plantation shutters
* Dual vanity master ensuite
* Gas ducted heating and evaporative cooling
* Double carport
* Near excellent schools, transport and shopping
Terms 10% deposit, balance 30/45/60 days