House for sale
17 Drummond Street,
Blackburn South, VIC
3 1 2
Home is where the heart isWith beautiful Liquidambar and Golden Ash trees taking pride of place in well-tended gardens, this comfortable and much-loved single-level home rests within a secluded leafy pocket of a family-focused neighbourhood.
Warmed by the crackle of an open fireplace, the spacious living/dining enjoys relaxing views of abundant greenery to both the front, and to the rear across an adjoining family room complete with a study nook and large servery window from the kitchen into the family room. Three double bedrooms and a neat central bathroom are complemented by a large paved outdoor entertaining area, attic storage, gas ducted heating and a reverse cycle split system.
Offering an ideal, long term future with excellent scope to renovate/extend as your young family grows, live restfully within walking distance of Forest Hill Chase, parkland, Blackburn Lake Sanctuary and Primary School, Forest Hill College and the bus.
* Comfortable 3 bedroom home with central bathroom
* A quiet, leafy family-friendly locale near schools and parks
* Spacious living/dining with open fireplace and garden views
* Kitchen with servery through to the family room
* Gas ducted heating and reverse cycle split system
* Double carport with plenty more off-street parking
* Attic storage, plus 8000 litres of water storage
* Walk to Forest Hill Chase, Blackburn Lake and local shops
Also visit the stand alone website at: www.17drummondstreetblackburnsouth.com
Terms 10% deposit, balance 60 days
Last updated: 04:18PM on Jul 27th 2017