House for sale
17 Girrawheen Drive,
Gooseberry Hill, WA
4 3 2
WELCOME TO "THE VIEWS"***BIDDING FROM $999,000***
Talk about aptly named! Prepare to have your breath taken away by the sheer beauty and magnitude of the stunning city and northerly views on offer, high up on the hill from this 1970's classic Hills Home, which along with the 1990's second storey 100% dedicated to a couple's retreat, has had an additional $280K spent over the last ten years resulting in an absolute masterpiece of luxury low maintenance living.
Privacy is assured as you make your way up the long concrete driveway with two additional parking areas on the way up, one of which boasts a level grassed area, secret garden walk and 6 x 3m powered workshop. There is plenty of room for four more vehicles at the top of the driveway along with the double carport with generous height and cedar roller doors.
As you would expect, the home itself has a plethora of features including but not limited to:
* Split level ground floor with stunning white porcelain tiles
* Large gas fire servicing combined lounge and dining with great views
* Gourmet kitchen with granite bench top and quality appliances plus informal meals area
* Three double bedrooms downstairs including original master with modern ensuite and great views
* Study and separate modern bathroom downstairs with floor to ceiling tiles
* Amazing alfresco dining area with cafe blinds and cedar lined roof with great views
* Separate spa house with cedar lined roof and great views
* Second level 'couples retreat' with large living area, kitchenette, master bedroom and ensuite with corner spa
* Large balcony off the above along with window seat for two overlooking the city views and tropical gardens
* Three reverse cycle air conditioners and solar hot water system
* 3.5kw solar PV system to reduce your power bill
* Aforementioned workshop along with additional garden shed and numerous fruit trees with reticulation
* 2546sqm terraced block with large flat easily accessible areas
Ticks plenty of boxes doesn't it?
After ten years of blissful enjoyment the current owners are making a southward move and as a result are extremely motivated for a result on or before the on-site Auction on 24th September.
As such the easy Auction terms are $20,000 deposit and 30 - 45 days settlement. Subject to finance bidding may be allowed but strict conditions apply. The seller also reserves the right to accept an offer prior to Auction.
Last updated: 11:40AM on Sep 20th 2017