17 Greycliffe Avenue,
Pennant Hills, NSW
Sold by Josh Saliba & Patrick Goode - 02 9481 9199Breathtaking residence in tranquil locale
Boasting a picturesque 828sqm corner block, this classically elegant character home is meticulously presented and offers a palatial layout focussed on a relaxed family lifestyle.
- Exquisite lounge room, living area and dining zone infused with charm
- Features ornate high ceilings, new paintwork, polished timber floors
- Effortless outdoor flow onto a superb wraparound entertaining deck, North West aspect
- Manicured gardens include level lawns and an in ground pool
- Refined kitchen has granite benchtops, gas cooking and timber cabinetry
- Stunning bedrooms fitted with built-ins, master adjoins an ensuite
- Fully appointed traditional bathroom, separate guests' powder room
- Cast iron fireplaces, serene sunroom boasts leadlight French doors
- Plentiful storage options, single garage, double carport, peaceful street
- Walk to Pennant Hills Market Place, train station, near good schools
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.