House for sale
17 Heriots Rise,
3 2 10
Expressions of interest
"Amaroo" 40 minutes from HobartThis world-class home is situated in the Huon Valley five minutes south of Franklin. This four hectare property overlooking the meandering Huon River captures superb views stretching from the slopes of Mt Wellington to Port Huon. A mixture of newly fenced pasture and stately gum trees completes the idyllic setting.
In 2015 "Amaroo" won an HIA Award, reflecting the quality of both the contemporary design and the craftsmanship. The automated gates leading to the tree-lined driveway, white gravel parking area and magnificent feature stone wall are merely a taste of what is to come. The architecturally designed house is complemented by an adjacent building, comprising a two car garage, a multipurpose office and gym area, two stables and an undercover carport.
The imposing Tasmanian Oak double front doors open onto a spacious open-plan living area. At one end is the elegant Modulanova kitchen, designed and imported from Milan, with Keralite benchtops, Piasentina stone drawer fronts and European appliances. A walk-in pantry, wine cellar, concealed spice rack and oak breakfast bar are a few of the many stylish features. The remaining dining and living area is enriched by an American White Oak floor, Italian slate feature wall, an Escea gas fire, Tasmanian Oak built-in cabinetry and beams. Double glazed bi-fold doors open onto a courtyard, creating an ideal space for entertaining, with its outdoor kitchen, fireplace and heated, horizon-edged lap pool and spa.
Designed with a 5 star hotel in mind, the master-bedroom wing has spectacular views up the valley from both the well-appointed bedroom and luxurious en suite. At the other end of the house is the guest or children’s wing featuring two stylish bedrooms, a shared quality bathroom and a functional laundry/cloak-room. The appeal of this property is only enhanced by its state of the art technology: C-Bus LED lighting system, distributed audio, IP security cameras, integrated alarm system, heating and cooling provided by 3 phase heat-pump and 8KW PV solar.
Being only 40 minutes from Hobart and just under an hour to the airport, this property offers country living without compromise. With its versatile outer building, stunning views and tranquil setting, it is an ideal retreat from the hurly-burly of city living.
* 8kw solar system
* Solid blockwork construction with 2.7 (all walls) and 7.0 (ceiling) insulation
* CBUS LED lighting system with wall mounted touch screen controls (programmed for various ’scenes’)
* Double glazing throughout, with aluminium ’thermal break’ frames
* Heat pump heating (both buildings)
* Sonos - App controlled audio system throughout - 3 zones
* Custom joinery throughout
* Square set plaster, recessed pelmets and single finished floor level
* Solid core internal doors
* Automated blinds (within CBUS system)
* Tasmanian Oak beams and stone feature columns
* Italian designer kitchen (imported from Italy) with European appliances
* Handmade Tasmanian Oak double front door
* Back to Base Security alarm system
* Security camera system
* AWTS system
* 55,000 litre water tanks with ultraviolet filtration
* Horizon edge swimming pool with heat pump heating & auto-maintenance system
Please note that the vendor reserves the right to accept
offers prior to the closing date.
Last updated: 05:36PM on Jul 25th 2018