17 Howley Street,
Rodd Point, NSW
SOLD - Classic Charm in the Ideal LocationPerfectly positioned in a very sought after life style address just moments from the ever popular bay run sits this charming 3 bedroom bungalow. This well preserved home offers comfortable accommodation perfect to live in and renovate/extend at your leisure, build your new dream home or just an ideal investment. The home currently features three bedrooms, functional kitchen & bathroom, sunroom, air conditioning, high ornate ceilings and separate lounge and dining areas. The large leafy rear garden will be great for the kids to run around or just perfect for that afternoon barbecue with friends. Expensive power bills will also be thing of the past with the added bonus of the energy efficient solar panels that have been installed to the home. Enviably positioned only a short walk to all amenities including public transport, parks, local shopping village and the famed Bay Run.
- Charming bungalow with many original features
- 3 bedrooms, separate lounge & dining, sunroom
- Tidy kitchen and bathroom, air con, solar panels
- High ornate ceilings, secure large leafy rear yard
- Close to transport, shopping, parks and waterfront