17 Kalgoorlie Street,
Mount Hawthorn, WA
STUNNING FAMILY HOMERenovated and extended, this character home on 490sqm offers a luxury lifestyle on one of Mount Hawthorn's best tree-lined streets.
Step into the central corridor that showcases the home's turn-of-the-century character in all its glory. Exploring this stunning home, you'll see it is fabulously modern in all the right places. The bathrooms have been beautifully renovated, everything has been thought of.
Boasting a beautiful main bedroom retreat with ensuite and BIR plus up to three additional bedrooms, a second living area. The floorplan is flexible enough to suit a wide range of family needs.
With the heart of the home positioned to the rear, the extension has been designed with detail and precision and seamlessly blends with the original part of the abode. Stunning floor to ceilings windows flood the room with natural light offering a wonderful vista out to the alfresco area and low maintenance, fully reticulated manicured garden.
This home offers that perfect combination of heritage and modernity, in a fabulous central location. It is a must-see!
• 4 spacious bedrooms
• 2 new modern bathrooms
• R/C air conditioning
• 2 original feature fireplaces
• High ornate ceilings and ceiling roses
• Rich Jarrah floorboards
• Original feature lead lighting
• Separate studio with R/C Air conditioning, electricity and phone
• Fully landscaped and reticulated garden front and rear.
• 220m to Britannia Park
• 500m to Lake Monger
• 570m to Menzies Park
• 650m to Mt Hawthorn restaurant and caf strip
• 700m to Aranmore Catholic Primary School
• 850m Braithwaite Park
• 770m to The Mezz shopping centre
• 750m to Mt Hawthorn Primary School
• 5.2km to City