17 Lacepede Drive,
Perfect Lifestyle17 Lacepede Drive Sorrento is now under offer within 32 Days on Market through a strategic method and quality marketing. With multiple offers & over 50 buyers through open inspections I have genuine left over buyers.
Call Aaron Green to find out more.
Your loved ones will be inspired by the fact that this innovative 4 bedroom 3 bathroom double-storey Artique residence tranquilly sits less than 300 metres from the beach and the popular Hillarys Boat Harbour whilst combining a spacious floor plan with a unique design and a stunning sense of flow, connecting the home’s multiple living zones.
Magical sunsets and ocean glimpses can be absorbed from the upper-level sleeping quarters – in particular the second bedroom and an adjacent master suite that boasts double doors for privacy, opens out to a delightful tiled balcony and features a bubbling corner spa within its fully-tiled ensuite bathroom. Downstairs, solid timber floorboards warm a welcoming sunken lounge and the huge formal dining room that overlooks it, as well as a sunken family room just off the open-plan kitchen and casual meals area.
The impressive kitchen itself is headlined by sparkling granite bench tops, a breakfast bar, a massive fridge recess and a large walk-in pantry, plus a powered appliance nook and a series of excellent appliances – including a Bosch dishwasher. A carpeted study is generous enough to be considered as a fifth bedroom and is within touching distance of a third or “guest” bathroom with a shower and toilet, whilst the epic proportions of the games room allows it to play host to a built-in bar with a sink before extending outdoors to a fabulous pitched patio entertaining area.
At the rear, a shimmering below-ground swimming pool is as big as you will see, bordered by quality glass fencing, a poolside gazebo that defines relaxation and manicured low-maintenance gardens that also enclosed a sunken artificial lawn area. An extra-large double remote garage (50sqm approx.) is complemented by ample driveway parking space out front for a boat, caravan, trailer or all three.
Close to plenty of local ovals and parklands, Sorrento Primary School, Sacred Heart College, Westfield Whitford City Shopping Centre and falling within the catchment zone for St Mark’s Anglican Community School, this traditional haven is ideally positioned for coastal living convenience. There is plenty to love here!
Other features include, but are not limited to;
• Double French doors lead into a tiled open-plan kitchen and meals area downstairs
• Elegant formal lounge and dining rooms with a gas log fireplace in the lounge area
• Sunken family room with split-system air-conditioning, a gas bayonet and splendid pool views
• Carpeted bedrooms
• Master suite with mirrored built-in wardrobes and a rain shower, twin vanities and separate toilet in the ensuite
• 2nd/3rd/4th bedrooms have built-in robes upstairs
• Fully-tiled main upper-level bathroom with a separate bath and shower
• Separate toilet, a walk-in linen press and a double line cupboard upstairs
• Ceiling fans throughout
• Tiled entrance hall
• Linen press on ground floor
• Storage area within the double garage, plus outdoor access to the rear and a storeroom with shopper’s entry via the tiled laundry – complete with a double linen press
• Ducted evaporative air-conditioning
• Security alarm system
• Ducted vacuum system
• Security doors and screens throughout
• Solar hot water system
• Fully reticulated
• 720sqm block (approx.)
• Dual side access
• Close to seaside cafes, restaurants, sporting facilities, public transport and so much more – including major roads and the freeway
• Footsteps away from the gorgeous Lacepede Park – on the very same street!