17 Mettam Street,
SOLD PRIOR TO AUCTION - BUYERS WAITINGThe hunt is over! Enviably located one street back from Trigg’s mesmeric coastline lies this once in a lifetime opportunity.
Boasting awe-inspiring elevated ocean views, this treasure trove of possibilities will leave you breathless.
Superbly positioned a short distance to the renowned Mettam's Pool as well as acclaimed amenities such as beloved Yelo cafe, 17 Mettam Street offers a coastal lifestyle that is second to none. Live in or rent out as is, renovate, or knock down and build your own West Coast masterpiece; this property presents the absolute rarest of opportunities and will not last long!
Affectionally named Seatone by the original owners, this cherished 1970s residence has moulded fond memories for generations.
As you walk throughout the home, alluring views of the Indian ocean in designated areas vaunt captivating appeal. Boasting a thoughtful layout and flowthrough, this home provides functional family living.
Four large bedrooms, each with built-in robes provide all the space the growing family could desire with two separate living areas ensure ample separation at all times. Live here with ease and renovate to your heart’s delight, or knock and build your dream home in this fantastic beachside location.
The coastal lifestyle here is second-to-none, with so many opportunities for an active sea-side life. Whether it be meeting friends for a delicious coffee at Yelo just metres down the road, or taking a relaxing afternoon walk along Perth’s unparalleled coastline, the lifestyle offered by this property is simply unmatched. Revel in the simplicity of this coastal way of life; the early morning swims, the ease of access to every amenity you can imagine, and those warm Summer nights spent on the balcony, soaking in every minute of the renowned West Coast sunsets.
Auction Saturday, 9 March 2019 at 11:00 am! Don’t miss your chance to secure your coastal dream, contact Sean & Jenny Hughes today to request a buyer information pack today!
- Approx 540m2 of prime land
Big 16 metre frontage (approx.)
- Manicured lawns
- Foyer-style entrance
- Formal dining room
- Large kitchen complete with tile benchtops and splashbacks
- Large powered shed/workshop
- Formal living room connecting to balcony with enchanting ocean views
- Master bedroom complete with built-in robe, ensuite and private Juliet balcony
- Three secondary bedrooms complete with built-in robes, any of these could be used as a study or office
- Primary bathroom complete with single vanity, bath and shower
- Large activity room
- Expansive lawn backyard adorned by established grape vine and trees
- Low-maintenance, paved entertaining terrace
- Spacious laundry complete with shower
- Two garage parking as well as lots of additional space for more vehicles
- Elevated position
- Breathtaking ocean views
- High, varied ceiling height
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Gas bayonet in downstairs kitchen
- Feature timber staircase
- And so much more…
- Primely positioned on coveted Mettam street
- Footsteps away from the golden sands of Mettam's Pool and Trigg Dog Beach
- Close to great amenities including Karrinyup Shopping Centre, and well-recognised eateries such as Island Market and Canteen
- Just a few minutes’ drive to Our Lady of Grace School and St Mary’s Anglican Girls’ School
- Ease of access to the freeway, Karrinyup Road and West Coast Highway
- Close to public transport