House for sale
17 Monterey Court,
Broadbeach Waters, QLD
4 2 2
Offers Over $1,090,000
'River Cove' - Unique Private Point Position!Located in a blue chip position on the Broadbeach waterfront only meters from main river, this Balinese style residence has been designed for spectacular entertaining!
The open floor plan was cleverly designed to maximise serene and tranquil water views. Featuring a Gourmet kitchen with Granite benchtops and stainless steel appliances. Open living and dining areas with an additional family/rumpus room downstairs with a laundry/powder room. Upstairs you'll find the master bedroom with own private balcony, large WIR and ensuite. An additional 3 bedrooms occupy the rest of the floor with a shared bathroom featuring natural sandstone a spa bath overlooking the waterways and separate toilet.
Placed on a 554sqm block of land on point position, you'll enjoy living just minutes from, Pacific Fair Shopping Centre, The Star Casino, the Broadbeach retail and dining precinct and world class patrolled beaches.
• 23.7 metres of water frontage
• Large 8 metres Pontoon with deep mooring with power
• Only 200 Meters to Main River in a protected 6 Knot zone
• 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom + powder room and a double lock up garage
• 6 KW Solar System & heat pump hot water system
• Tranquil and serene position - no neighbours on the other side of canal
• Fully fenced 554m2 block - very private and secure
• Open plan dining and living areas
• Outdoor Balinese entertaining area overlooking tranquil waterways
• Private beach
• Massive sparkling in ground swimming pool
• Kitchen with granite bench tops, gas cook top and ample storage
• Master bedroom with ensuite and WIR
• Main bathroom upstairs with spa bath
• Located at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac
• Located on point position
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Last updated: 05:19AM on Jan 19th 2018