House for sale
17 Oberon Street,
4 3 2
Offers Now or Forthcoming Auction
Architecturally designed residence overlooking private reservePositioned in a popular Blakehurst location, this modern residence offers a sophisticated style and design, whilst also backing onto an exclusive reserve, which truly gives this home the ultimate sense of privacy.
Downstairs this home features expansive spaces for family living and entertaining, a stunning gourmet kitchen with quality appliances and a caeser stone island breakfast benchtop. Also boasting an optional 5th bedroom currently used as a home office plus full bathroom and laundry. Upstairs are four spacious bedrooms all with built in robes, a full bathroom and an additional living space.
The generous main bedroom features a walk-in robe, en-suite and a private balcony with views across Todd Park and Carss Point towards the bay. Also featuring an outdoor entertaining terrace with kitchenette and BBQ area, heated in ground pool,
double lock up garage with internal access and ducted air conditioning throughout this home is truly an opportunity not to be missed.
- double brick residence with private reserve access
- gourmet kitchen with a caeser stone island bench
- versatile floorplan with additional living space upstairs
- both formal and causal living areas as well as outdoor entertaining area and in-ground
- four well proportioned bedrooms with optional 5th room downstairs
- double lock up garage with internal access
- located in the Baldface Public School catchment, walking distance to local buses and waterways
Last updated: 09:05AM on Sep 13th 2018