House for sale
17 Pawlett Way,
4 2 3
All Offers Presented!
Instant CharmPerfect for the growing family, this residence is incredibly generous boasting multiple living areas on this large 809m2 block. Be prepared to fall in love with this brilliantly renovated home and its great location!
Once you enter the residence, you will instantly feel a relaxed sensation shaped by its stunningly fresh design and ample natural lighting, boasting a warm friendly interior throughout. The heart of the home is the spacious open plan dining and kitchen with its feature French doors and bio-fold windows, creating an instant indoor-outdoor connection. Perfect for kicking back and enjoying the good times with family and friends.
In each direction, either north, east, south, or west, there are lush parklands and reserves only metres away, and with the golden sands of Trigg Beach and the major Karrinyup Shopping Centre around the corner, this home is positioned in an incredible location. Don't miss the opportunity to enjoy this serene lifestyle. Contact Daniel Gonzalez today to register your interest!
- Spacious open plan dining and kitchen
- Modern kitchen with breakfast bar, ample cabinet space, stainless steel appliances and feature bio-fold window creating outside entertainment bench
- Large living room with feature fireplace
- Master bedroom and private ensuite with vanity, shower and toilet
- Two generous bedrooms
- Second living or fourth bedroom
- Study nook
- Main bathroom with shower, vanity and spa bath
- Separate toilet
- Laundry with direct outside access
- Private decked alfresco
- Large backyard with ample shed space
- Timber flooring
- Ducted air-conditioning
- French doors
- Side driveway access to the rear
- Ample parking space in front of the property
- Walking distance to Karrinyup Primary School
- Walking distance to Hamersley Public Golf Course
- Close to Karrinyup Shopping Centre Redevelopment
- Close to numerous public and private schools such as Carine Senior High School, Our Lady of Grace School and St Mary's Anglican Girls School
- Short easy drive to the beach
- Close to public transport
- Easy freeway access
Daniel Gonzalez 0432 057 009
Last updated: 04:12PM on Jul 18th 2019