House for sale
17 Peirse Way,
3 2 6
NOW From $995,000
Exquisitely Unique and Available Immediately!Just minutes' walk to the beach, Marmion Village shops, Marmion Primary and parklands galore, all in a community focused neighbourhood, on a whisper quite elevated 724m2 corner block with ocean glimpses and inland views you find this exquisitely unique residence in a magical location that is sure to get you enthused with the lifestyle opportunities.
This charming double storey 3/4 bedroom, 2 bathroom, plus study residence offers:
• Spacious upstairs Italian-designed kitchen with solid granite bench tops.
• Loads of timber cabinetry, glass splashbacks, a NEW Miele Dishwasher, NEW NEFF electric oven & Cooktop and a hidden pantry or study/phone area.
• High timber-lined ceilings to the open family and meals area with wooden floorboards,
• Split-system air-conditioning, a gas bayonet, wood fireplace,
• Fantastic New balcony with an ocean aspect and pleasant inland views
• Sunken formal lounge or dining room you choose
• Upstairs master suite
• 2nd & 3rd bedrooms are is downstairs off a comfortable games room
• Fully tiled main downstairs bathroom with a shower, toilet and its own peaceful aviary
• Room for a computer nook or office area off the tiled entrance hall
• Cleverly-concealed European-style laundry, making the most of the wall space on offer
• A fabulous entertaining patio off the games room, with a neat and tidy backdrop of rear lawns and a separate built-in barbecue area just in time for summer
• Outdoor spa (optional) with more room for entertaining adjacent
• Loads of downstairs storage including an under-stair store room and a separate cupboard
• Double lock-up garage with shopper's entry and access to rear
• Ample driveway parking for a boat, trailer and a caravan (or two!)
Secure front courtyard with a lively pond and double gate access to driveway/garage
• Solar power panels pay less and even collect a credit on your next electricity bill for energy efficiency!
• Heat Pump hot water system
• Ducted vac system
• Fully reticulated off own bore
• Generous 724sqm corner block
• Close to all amenities and our glorious coastline
A short drive to the Marmion Angling and Aquatic Club as well as high-end restaurants on Flora Terrace and the spectacular surf at Trigg and Scarborough beaches ensures this lovely property is ideally situated for living convenience.
All Offers Invited - All Offers Will be Presented by 6:00 pm Wednesday 24th January 2018 - Unless Sold Prior.
For a property price guide and fact sheet please use the contact agent button as provided.
Contact: The Twyford Team – Today!
Chris Twyford: 0412 500 125
Direct: 9288 1522 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated: 12:09PM on Jan 19th 2018