Block of Units for sale
17 Pioneer Drive,
Dingo Beach, QLD
13 10 15
****** Popular Sea Side Business Hits the Market ******The famous Dingo Beach Hotel and Store is on the market! A generous $900,000 reduction has been granted by these vendors who are also negotiable on other possible options in purchasing this business. Located directly on the shady waterfront of Dingo Beach, and including an owner's residence, this is a rare opportunity to enjoy a business that offers the best in beach side lifestyle as well.
This is a country style pub with accommodation units and a general store. Features include:
- 8 accommodation units, all strata titled separately
- hotel licensed 7 days, with the bar and beer garden overlooking the shady park, islands and beach
- discussions with Council are being undertaken for camping and caravan park approval
- restaurant and takeaway food
- general store offering grocery lines, regular newspapers, fishing tackle, bait, ice, and post office agency
- fuel bowsers plus oils and outboard supplies
- 2884sqms of absolute beach frontage
- located 50 metres from the boat ramp
This well-known family friendly operation services Dingo Beach and neighbouring Hideaway Bay. It is the spot for the visitors and locals to gather for a beer and a yarn after a day's fishing or exploring this peaceful pocket of the Whitsundays. With expected expansion in the mining industry and continued development planned in some of the pristine beach front locations around the Gloucester region, this area is expecting an influx of new residents. Phone or email this local Sales Consultant for further information on this unique offering.
Last updated: 08:19PM on Jan 29th 2018