House for sale
17 Rival Lane,
4 3 4
AUCTION - 27th Nov - 12 Noon on SiteMARRIAGE SEPERATION FORCES IMMEDIATE SALE.
The Home Must Be SOLD. Don't miss this opportunity.
This architecturally designed beauty is available for the first time, featuring:
- South facing to reduce glare off water
- Large master bedroom with spa en-suite and double shower, plenty of wardrobe space for his and hers and access to tiled patio looking over waterway
- Huge 2nd bedroom with rear wardrobe space and access to patio
- 3rd and 4th bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and access to private front veranda overlooking bushland
- White beech hardwood floors upstairs
- Tasmanian Oak staircase illuminated by inbuilt lighting
- Huge entertainers kitchen which allows the cook to be part of the action
- Media room wired for video injection
- Massive garage plus 2.75m wide workshop area perfect for boat or caravan
- Heavy duty storage area with 16mm ply shelves supported by 45x90 solid timber frame
- Fully landscaped easy to maintain gardens, with outdoor fish-pond
- Downstairs house frame all treated timber - white ant and pest proof
- Massive 22kW 3 phase air-conditioning system will cool the house very quickly, with low running costs
- Connected to Coomera Waters FREE back to base security system
- Large 22000L fresh water storage tank connected to jetty and irrigation system
- Top quality 316 marine grade stainless steel downpipes, balustrading and gates
- 40ft pontoon with dinghy davits, boat rollers and jet ski rollers with electric winch
...and so much more!
**A copy of the Sustainability Declaration for this property can be obtained by contacting the Agent**
Coomera Waters is a special place where living and leisure come naturally. Planned as a natural habitat for you and your family, Coomera Waters is a community full of life with all the creature comforts, so why not break free with the wind in your hair.
Come home to the heart of one of the most prosperous and beautiful regions in Australia. The Gold Coast north shore has everything you could want or need in a location that combines spectacular natural features with modern and sophisticated facilities and services.
With 370 hectares of community and a 17 hectare lake with direct access to the broad water and ocean beyond, Coomera Waters is a stunning recreational playground.
Featuring a sandy swimming beach, parks and playgrounds, fishing jetty and natural reserves you may never have to leave the community. You'll also enjoy your very own marine village shopping and dining precinct overlooking the harbour and 70 berth marina. The health conscious are not left out with 2 rec clubs, for the exclusive use of residents, natural trails, board walks, dragonfly ponds, butterfly gardens and much more.
All this just a quick river crossing away from the shops, restaurants and golf courses of Sanctuary Cove and Hope Island.
Last updated: 11:18AM on Nov 17th 2017