House for sale
17 Townsend Dale,
Mount Claremont, WA
6 4 2
OFFERS CLOSING 4.00PM THURS 31ST JANUARY
Contemporary Class and Comfort...TO BE SOLD WITH OFFERS CLOSING 4.00PM THURS 31ST JANUARY
A stunning family-friendly cul-de-sac in beautiful Mount Claremont is the fitting setting for this grand 6 bedroom 4 bathroom two-storey home that will effortlessly appease everybody's personal needs whilst including a self-contained 2x1 unit within its versatile floor plan - making it ideal to host extended family members or to utilise as an astute Airbnb option.
The "studio" part of the house is situated downstairs where bedrooms five and six - both boasting built-in wardrobes - meet the residence's "fourth" bathroom, a separate powder room, and a flexible open-plan activity room with low-maintenance tiled flooring, its own external access door, a quality modern kitchen that makes the most of the wall space on offer and a cleverly-concealed European-style laundry hidden behind double doors.
However, most of your casual time will be spent relaxing and unwinding within the commodious family and meals area, comprising of solid wooden parquetry flooring, soaring high ceilings, a pot-belly fireplace, bar and entry directly into a well-appointed kitchen, highlighted by sparkling granite tops, a floating island bench, stainless-steel double-drawer dishwasher, a range hood, gas cooktop, separate oven/grill and a walk-in pantry.
Double doors off the family room reveal a sunken and carpeted fourth - or "guest" - bedroom suite that is generous in its proportions and incorporates a sublime renovated ensuite bathroom into its design, complete with a rain shower, toilet and plenty of luxurious finishes. Also on the ground floor, you will find a formal dining room with built-in storage, a study nook and splendid views out to the lovely atrium courtyard, a sunken formal living room that is also reserved for those special occasions and a handy shopper's entry door for internal access via a massive double-width lock-up garage.
Upstairs, a central activity or games room services all three bedrooms (with built-in robes) - including a showstopper of a master wing that has its own separate retreat and store area, a large additional walk-in robe and a dream private ensuite with plenty of space for pampering, a corner bathtub, separate shower, powder room and "his and hers" twin-vanity basins. Outdoors, an expansive backyard with plenty of sprawling greenery provides a picturesque backdrop to entertaining underneath both the covered main alfresco and separate rear gazebo areas.
Your adoring family will love the convenience of being so close to public transport, our vibrant Perth CBD, HBF Stadium, Mount Claremont Oval, morning runs at the beach and exclusive local schools - including John XXIII College, Shenton College and Mount Claremont Primary School. The location of a lifetime awaits you here!
Standout Features Also Include:
* Potential to park up to 8 cars within the property or boat storage
* Seamless outdoor access to the near full-width alfresco from the open-plan family/meals space downstairs
* Carpeted formal living and dining rooms
* Separate 2nd bathroom upstairs, featuring twin-vanity basins
* Outdoor access from the main downstairs laundry (with a double wash trough)
* Six toilets in total
* High storage capacity throughout - loads of linen cupboard space on both levels
* Split-system air-conditioning
* Solar-power 4.8kW panels
* Solar hot-water system
* Ceiling fans throughout
* Stylish light fittings
* Feature ceiling cornices
* Timber skirting boards
* Feature double-door portico entrance
* Leafy frontage with lush lawns
* Massive corner shed
* Built in 1994
* Massive 946sqm (approx.) block - heaps of room for a future swimming pool, if required
* 469sqm (approx.) of total living area
* Perched within the Shenton College and Mount Claremont Primary School catchment zones
* Minutes away from lush parklands, cafes, shopping, Cottesloe Golf Club and other sporting and community facilities
* Council $4,289.93pa
* Water $1900.45pa
Last updated: 04:07PM on Jan 14th 2019