House for sale
17 Wallace Street,
2 1 0
SOLD - RICHARD PERRY 0418 863 969
SOLD - Richard Perry 0418 863 969Richard Perry 0418 863 969
Having thoughts of selling?
Simply get in touch with us for a simple, no-obligation property evaluation so we can help determine the value of your home. You may not be selling but sometimes it's just nice to know!
Freestanding Quiet & Secluded Family Home
Ready to move straight into and offering plenty of untapped potential, this neatly presented, full brick, freestanding house is pleasantly secluded with an exceptionally large and level family back yard on a 366.7sqm block. Naturally bright throughout the day with a delightful floor plan, which could be easily changed to suit any family's needs or to add value to an investor's yield. The home retains all the charm and many features of the Federation era with traditional details throughout, the home proudly displays:
- Impressive child friendly level rear garden and courtyard with wide side entry access
- Enclosed sunroom leading to a reception hallway, high pattern ceilings, sash windows
- Two surprisingly large double bedrooms, main with bay window with potential to enlarge
- Separate lounge room with solid timber floors throughout the home
- Family bathroom with pedestal basin and full size bathtub, separate W.C. & Linen storage
- Spacious formal dining room with pantry storage & potential to enlarge the room
- Neatly presented gas kitchen overlooking the rear garden with casual breakfast area
- Under house workshop / laundry with potential to extend (STCA) and create studio or teenager's retreat
- The property is set back from streetscape with potential to create off-street parking (STCA)
Positioned within a short stroll to main street shopping, cafes, bus routes to the city (L23, 423) and Marrickville's newly updated railway station as well as being just steps to Steel Park, children's playgrounds, the Cook River cycleway and Marrickville Golf Course, this house is ideal to move straight into or easily modified to adapt to your family's changing needs.
Richard Perry 0418 863 969
Last updated: 04:19PM on Feb 27th 2017