House for sale
170 Kings Lane,
6 3 5
Priced to Sell!
Offers Invited - Quintessential Country Living at its Best!Live the most gracious of lifestyles in a coveted premium acreage pocket of Maleny just five minutes to town, on a pristine 6500m2 acreage parcel with an elegant, meticulously restored Queenslander residence, circa 1890's, and a fully self-contained cottage - offering you versatile living and income options.
The main residence is high set and complete with four bedrooms, office, two bathrooms, formal and casual living, country-style kitchen, front verandah, and an expansive covered deck. Every room showcases a delightful view over gently rolling green hills and verdant countryside.
Features include: hardwood timber floors, ornate fretwork, VJ walls and ceilings, clawfoot bath and antique vanity in ensuite, open fireplace with decorative mantle, stained glass, high ceilings, pressed wallpaper, wine cellar, storage, gas cooktop, and solar hot water. Thoroughly charming, impeccably styled and presented, it blends the very finest of heritage grace without sacrificing modern comforts.
The fully self-contained solar-powered cottage is complete with two-three bedrooms, two living areas, modern kitchen, combined laundry/bathroom, and covered patio for alfresco relaxing and entertaining. This is the perfect size to house extended family members including ageing parents or university students; and it could also be permanently rented or generate an income via Airbnb.
Infrastructure on the property is also first-class, with a full-sized tennis court (including lighting) and viewing pavilion, hen house, 3 x water tanks, septic to cottage, biocycle treatment for fruit trees, high quality bore with three pumps - one for each residence and one for gardens, three car carport plus second two car tandem carport, two gazebos and full fencing.
The property is exceptional in every sense; offering a hinterland lifestyle with all the sought-after attributes - privacy, picturesque setting, tranquillity, spacious semi-rural surrounds, character, and individuality.
Inspections will truly impress. This is simply breathtaking.
- Pristine acreage parcel in dress-circle location
- North facing 6500m2 block with 2 dwellings
- Main house - elegant 1890's Queenslander
- 4 bedrooms, office, 2 bathrooms, 2 living areas
- Timber floors, fretwork, VJ walls & ceilings
- Ornate open fireplace, alfresco decks
- Clawfoot bath & antique vanity in ensuite
- Views over property from every room
- Fully self-contained 2-3 bedroom cottage
- Full sized tennis court with lighting & pavilion
- Covered parking for 5 vehicles, good storage
- 3 x water tanks, bore and 3 pumps
- Fully fenced, power at gates, fruit trees
- End of quiet semi-rural cul-de-sac
- Just five-minute drive to town amenities
- This is truly exceptionalnext-level quality!
Last updated: 12:19PM on Oct 15th 2018