House for sale
1709 Roys Road, North,
5 4 4
Offers Over $1.1 million
WATERFRONT SPLENDOUR - DUAL LIVINGPerfectly positioned right on the water in Coochin Creek, Beerwah you will find this unique lovingly restored hundred-year-old majestic Queenslander.
Just 10 minutes to the highway to turn left to Brisbane and right to the Sunshine Coast and straight ahead to the ever expanding Beerwah township, the peace and tranquil surroundings will simply delight you! Features you will love:
- Original restored Queenslander on an acre between open water & the Glass House
- Four bedrooms upstairs, three with own ensuites, one converted to a library
- Spacious open plan design with three living areas, one ideal for formal dining
- Beautiful original Huon pine polished timber floors throughout
- Practical and spacious country kitchen with servery to verandah
- 12ft high ceilings creating a majestic ambiance
- Combustion fireplace and split system air-conditioning
- Dual living with one bedroom self-contained apartment downstairs, own patio
- Bi-fold doors open out to private verandah; fitted with Crimsafe security screens
- Enjoy sea breezes from the passage - perfect area for boating and fishing
- Fully screened wrap around verandah with stunning water views
- Heated in-ground resort style 12 metre swimming pool with pool house
- School bus stop to Beerwah at the front gate
- Previously registered and run as a Bed & Breakfast called "Coochin Lodge"
- Currently great AirBNB potential
- Ideal property for a wedding or function centre
- Outdoor fun for family and guests with tennis, badminton & volleyball courts and flying fox
- Well established landscaped gardens complete with native and blooming citrus trees
- Perfect spots to grow own vegetables, fruits and herbs
- 140,000 litres of water storage, large shed and solar power & hot water system
- Four car garage and additional large work shed on the property
- Complete flood free area
- 25 minutes to Caloundra, 40 minutes to North Lakes and 15 minutes to Beerwah.
An absolute spectacular home right on the water, where you will enjoy the drive driving along regal pine trees and the water that leads to majestic Pumicestone Passage and your very own sanctuary - WELCOME TO YOUR NEW HOME.
Last updated: 03:14AM on Jun 9th 2018