Rural for sale
171 4AK Road,
5 3 4
'Grandview' 171 4AK Road, Oakey - Outstanding Rural Living On The Edge Of Toowoomba'Grandview', as the name suggests, has magnificent 360 degree views from the home, for as far as the eye can see taking in the Bunya Mountains to the north and the sweeping panoramic country side views in the foreground. This 148acre property is within an easy 20minute commute from Toowoomba, and just a few minutes into all the conveniences that the friendly country town of Oakey.
This quality property is superbly set out. Through the automatic security gate entrance the bitumen drive way leads you to the quality near new 44.5square contemporary executive home and garaging that is all hidden from public view and ideally set on a huge ridge top plateau is where you also find the extensive shedding infrastructure and riding arena. The property then slopes down and away to the north to the balance of approximately 120 acres of productive fertile basalt to black soil cultivation on the flat, which you have complete view of the whole operation from the home site. It is fenced into a wide practical laneway down the centre of the cultivation and fenced into nine separate paddocks either side.
The property boasts the 40Meg Irrigation Licence supported with the irrigation bore pumping approximately 10,000GPH. An additional stock and domestic bore pumping approx.1500 GPH also supplements the properties water supply ensuring there is plentiful water all year round. Five x 5000 gallon rainwater tanks supply the water to the home and a 3000 gallon bore header tank gravity feeds down to all the stock troughs over the property. A proven income generator, Grandview's' rich black soil cultivation has for more than 10 years produced lucerne hay, oats and irrigated pasture with capacity of carrying up to 30 head of cattle.
The home is constructed from the superior insulating properties of Hebel ensuring for perfect climate control all year round, easy to maintain Sydney blue-gum polished timber flooring and 9 foot ceilings throughout with feature bulk head over the kitchen island bench, and perimeter bulkhead ceiling design with down lighting and five stepped cornice through the whole home and the enormous combined kitchen dining and living room area.
No expense has been spared in the design and building of the home. The kitchen is one of the largest you will find, beautifully appointed with huge island bench space, 6 burner gas cook top, soft close draws and doors, butler's pantry, with room for the whole family and your guests to entertain.
The executive style residence includes:
• four large, fully built-in bedrooms;
• large study or 5th bedroom, suitable for the working from home/business owner;
• two full sized bathrooms and additional bathroom outside in the rear of the garage;
• spacious light filled, open plan living areas including dining, kitchen and lounge;
• huge tiled rumpus/media room;
• Chef's kitchen incl. gas/electric free standing stove, Caesar stone bench tops and butler's pantry;
• fully ducted/zoned controlled, reverse cycle air conditioning throughout the entire home to eight separate zones if required
• a big fan forced wood fireplace; and
• an impressive, north facing 12 x 6 mtr alfresco/outdoor entertaining area that takes in the picturesque views, over the superbly landscaped grounds.
• NBN Fixed Wireless internet
• Excellent mobile reception
• 5 days per week mail service
• Rubbish pick up once per week from front gate
• Quarterly on-site treatment plant servicing
• Farm Shed 1: 30 x 9 mtr plus a 11 x 12 mtr skillion plus a 40 foot shipping container for mouse proof storage - included in shed is fully enclosed workshop at one end and feed and tack room at opposite end with concrete floors;
• Farm Shed 2: 6 x 9 mtrs - enclosed on 3 sides with concrete floor;
• Hay Shed: 24 x 12 mtrs - enclosed on 3 sides;
• Dog Kennels: 3 x concrete floor, purpose built dog kennels
• Sand/horse dressage arena: fully fenced - 20 x 60 mtrs
• Steel cattle yards including near new vet crush and loading ramp
• Fully automated/remote control front gate entry
• Bitumen road driveway from 4AK Road to garage
• Divided into 10+ paddocks all with water troughs, fully fenced (very good condition) and stand-off hot wiring across entire property;
• Double enclosed garage (8 X 8 mtr) with remote control door and additional attached (8 X 8 mtr) carport creating space for 4 cars in total. Garage includes shower and toilet facilities;
• Cold Room (1650 X 1850 mtrs) in garage
This stunning property is located only 5minutes to local conveniences such as medical centre, hospital, news agency, hardware, produce store, local IGA grocery store and two primary schools and a high school. For the regular traveller, the property is located only 15minutes drive from the newly established Wellcamp/West Brisbane Airport which offers regular flights to Sydney, Melbourne, Cairns etc.
Don't hesitate to call Murray Troy, if you require additional information o...
Last updated: 03:59PM on Dec 1st 2017