House for sale
172 Holmes Street,
5 3 5
10 Acre Property in Brighton, Queensland with 100m WaterfrontNow on the market for the first time in 22 years is this 10 acre property in Brighton with 100 metres of waterfront on Bald Hills Creek, only 40 minutes to Brisbane city and 250 meters from the nearest neighbor.
The house boasts 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and an office. There are two main living areas and a renovated kitchen. The upstairs has a deck at the front and back and ducted air-conditioning and downstairs bedrooms have split cycle air-con. The house is well positioned to catch the breezes from Moreton Bay. Outside you will find a double carport adjoining a 6m x 6m pergola with a path leading to the 12m in-ground salt water swimming pool.
The shed is approx. 30m long by 6 8m wide and has a toilet built into the 6m x 6m gymnasium. The acreage is fully fenced into 4 paddocks and currently runs 12 sheep to keep the grass down.
This is a wonderful property to bring the kids up riding horses and motorbikes and launching the boat down the backyard and running free. It also has huge future development potential.
- Land area approx. 400m long x 100m wide
- 5 bedrooms with office ( can be converted to 6th bedroom)
- Large downstairs living area
- Upstairs all ducted air
- 3 bathrooms
- Walk-in wardrobe to main bedroom
- 3 phase power to house and shed
- Town water
- Large shed for workshop and storage
- Gymnasium with 4th toilet
- Large entertainment area
- In-ground 12m pool
- Access to creek
- Concrete driveway from street to the house
- Double carport plus ample parking.
For more information, Virtual Tours and more photos, please contact us.
Last updated: 12:43PM on Nov 29th 2017