House for sale
175 Blantyre Road,
4 3 9
VENDORS INSTRUCTIONS ARE CLEAR, PROPERTY MUST BE SOLD, PRESENT OFFERS!EXCEPTIONAL VALUE, ICONIC SCENIC RIM PROPERTY!
A masterpiece of grand design and proportions, showcasing the epitome of the Queensland hinterland lifestyle in this amazing landmark location that demands respect yet expresses feelings of calm and serenity as it whispers to the landscape. So many opportunities are presented for one astute buyer who is looking to secure an ultimate Scenic Rim lifestyle experience or transition this property into a five-star tourism destination.
Like no other, 175 Blantyre Rd features a majestic category five rated, industrial designed hotel-style grand residence of 1,022m2 (110squares) plus caretaker or guest studio and industrial-grade four bay lock up garage. Positioned in perfect harmony to command and absorb the million dollar views of its 18.73ha completely usable boundary.
Located in the ï¿½Golden Triangleï¿½ just 50 minutes from Brisbane CBD, 90 minutes from the Gold Coast and within a short drive from Ipswich, Boonah and Beaudesert, 175 Blantyre Rd is surrounded by some of the country's most treasured heritage-listed national parks providing an abundance of nature-based experiences and ever-increasing hospitality destinations including many properties renowned for equine breeding.
This grand residence was designed and built to Category Five rating commercial build standards. Taking into consideration a quality build inclusive of concrete tilt-up construction, 150mm wall thickness (min.), sub floor steel joists, cyclone proof glass and 1200m2 of roof iron designed to capture over 1260 litres of water from just 1mm of rain and of course, 7.4kW of solar are just a few of the special highlights on offer.
The floorplan of this residence takes into consideration multiple lifestyle preferences and focusses on providing an ideal environment for year-round entertaining. You can expect to find finishes such as Spanish Crema Marfil marble floors throughout with electrostatic under-floor heating system from Europe providing fully zoned and incredibly cost-efficient non-invasive silent and subtle heat throughout winter. Original blackbutt flooring inside and red ironbark on the outdoor deck work beautifully. Add split-system air-conditioning and a massive commercial-style fan in the entertaining area and standard size fans in dining and all bedrooms to an extensive list of features providing residents and guests year round comfort.
For those who like to delve into the culinary world, the master-chef kitchen will not disappoint. Heavy Gauge Industrial Stainless Steel benches adorn the preparation area, around the 900mm free-standing Ilve cooking station and walk-in large butlerï¿½s pantry provides restaurant style support to any passionate foodie. The hand-crafted 300 year-old Murray River red gum 6m bench top that divides the area between chef and guest is a jaw dropping feature like no other.
Accommodation on offer here includes a master suite located in the south-east wing featuring a very spacious king-size bedroom with breathtaking panoramic views to Cunninghamï¿½s Gap and enhanced by an extravagant ensuite with walk-in shower, double vanity, bath and toilet. Adjacent is the fully fitted walk-in robe styled to cater to any wardrobe. The master suite opens out to the pool and deck.
In the Northeast wing, there are a further two king-size bedrooms with built-in robes, spectacular views and doors opening out to outdoor terraces. An adjacent private courtyard provides a warm embrace on winter mornings where caffe latte and croissants can be shared. The guest bathroom is generously and beautifully appointed as would be expected in such a residence. There is a laundry large enough to feature sewing room and linen storage.
In equally spectacular design, the open study or games & bar area looks out over to the 100m2 open lounge dining area laid with original blackbutt hardwood flooring is light-filled and spectacularly adorned by floor to ceiling cyclone proof glass doors and windows looking and opening out over the Scenic Rim landscape that appears painted only for 175 Blantyre Rd. This area flows out to a magnificent covered alfresco entertaining deck of 54m2 and covered patio area of the same dimension ready to host a purpose-built outdoor kitchen, BBQ or teppanyaki grill and fire pit.
To compliment the hotel-style offering at this property, there is the 25m self-cleaning pool wrapped by multiple lounge areas catering to the avid lap swimmer or casual dipper who prefers to drench themselves with the sun. A double carport with access to wine cellar and strong room is also on offer. Ideally located under the home with ease-of-access is the pool filtration room housing two sand filters and, pumps, and chlorinators that easily maintain the pool and there is infrastructure already in place to support heating and spa jets should pool use be preferred year-round.
You will be astonished to learn that this home also features three 5,500 gallon water tanks under the grand residence providing filtered water for drinking, showering and cooking and there are a further two 5,500 gallon tanks and a 32,000 gallon tank for agricultural use. The property has six natural dams, four of which are underground spring-fed and the others feeding from the valleyï¿½s run-off. In addition, the property has access to Roadvale Rural Water inclusive taps right along the fence line for orchard and land use.
The property of course features a heli-pad to welcome VIP guests and friends, has plenty of area to erect a tennis court or mini-golf if required and has ample secured storage for those who have motorized toys for recreational use.
Currently the property houses approximately 25 head of cattle year-round and is home to an active organic orchard featuring an assortment of 36 fruit trees as well as purpose-built above-ground vegetable and herb gardens producing many varieties year-round.
- 18.73ha completely useable land providing 360 degree panoramic views across the Scenic Rim
- 1,022m2 (110 squares) Industrial Design residence plus caretaker residence
- Category 5 commercial grade construction rating
- Cyclone proof glass throughout
- Superior interior finishing
- Spanish Crema Marfil Marble floors
- Original blackbutt flooring
- Red ironbark outdoor decking
- Hand-crafted 6m Murray River red gum kitchen island bench
- Commercial gauge stainless steel kitchen benches
- Big Ass Fans commercial ceiling fan
- Underfloor electrostatic heating
- 7.4kW Solar
- Established Organic orchard and dedicated vegetable & herb gardens
- Purpose built roof designed to capture 1620 liters of water per 1mm of rain direct to storage tanks
- 59,000 gallon capacity water storage
- 6 Dams (4 naturally spring fed)
- Roadvale Rural Water supply for agriculture
- Industrial design commercial build home 1,022m2 (110 squares)
- Panoramic Scenic Rim views
- Multiple entertaining areas
- 3 king-size bedrooms (master suite with walk through ensuite and walk-in robe)
- Guest bathroom with separate toilet
- Second guest powder room
- Fully equipped master-chef kitchen with heavy gauge stainless steel bench tops and
walk-in butlerï¿½s pantry
- Hand-crafted 6m Murry River Red Gum kitchen island bench
- Butler Pantry
- 100m2 open lounge, dining with panoramic views
- 54m2 covered alfresco entertaining deck
- 54m2 covered patio for BBQ & Fire Pit
- 25m swimming pool and extensive sun deck
- Open study, games or media area
- Separate guest courtyard
- Large laundry and sewing room
- Fujitsu 10.4 kW Split System units in lounge, dining & master bedroom
- Double carport
- Under house cellar and strong room
Last updated: 10:55AM on Mar 26th 2019