175 Glenmore Road,
A Grand Classic in a Prime LocationRetaining all the most charming hallmarks of its era, this tri-level terrace combines old world elegance with great style. Updated for a modern family lifestyle, complete with a multitude of living spaces, it presents as an exceedingly comfortable home as-is, with plenty of future potential to customise and create a truly impressive contemporary retreat. Positioned to promise the best of Paddington's cosmopolitan lifestyle at the doorstep, from here you're only metres from Five Way's boutique shops, galleries, restaurants and cafes.
* Flowing formal and casual lounges, both with traditional cast iron fireplaces
* Open plan kitchen and dining room flowing on to a spacious sunroom/office
* Ultra-private wraparound courtyard with ample room for alfresco dining
* Kitchen with an eat-in bar, stainless steel dishwasher & cooktop
* Master bedroom with fireplace and double doors leading to lace iron balcony
* Secluded top floor bedroom with pitched loft ceilings and skylight window
* Soaring ceilings with ornate centre roses, original timber floorboards
* City and Bondi buses at the doorstep, minutes stroll to Oxford Street
Saturday 2nd September, 4pm.
Registrations from 3:30pm
at Ray White Paddington
215 Glenmore Road, Paddington