House for sale
175 Sawreys Road,
5 2 2
Style and Panache Preside Over This Privately Positioned PropertyPrice reduction - Vendor motivated to sell.
Built by the renowned Hennig Brothers, this home is architecturally designed for maximum privacy and position to capture natural light and feature the northern skyline to create an artistic backdrop for the full length, alfresco entertainment deck at the rear of the home. The back deck overlooks the 6582m2 which has large grassed area and cleared vegetation where the family can run and play and enjoy the outdoors.
The floorplan has been created to maximise space for a family and with unique interior style and modern finishes this home does not compromise comfort or livability. The design specifics of this contemporary masterpiece are the creative forte of international award winning designer Mark Gacesa.
This home has graced the pages and cover of various home magazines to showcase Gacesa's avant-garde elements of design. This home emphasises sophisticated spaciousness by incorporating unique zones to achieve multi functional living at its best.
Lighting, floor and wall textures used throughout this home deliver a unique charm and character, not just the inside but extending to the outside as well. You truly have to inspect this home to appreciate the fine elements yet still delivering a very functional environment for a family to fully enjoy.
- Master Suite with large walk-thru robe situated behind the stunning feature wall incorporating custom-built bedhead joinery, large shower, double custom trough-vanity and separate toilet
- 3 bedrooms have mirrored built-in robes and a 5th bedroom or utility room can be used as desired.
- Open plan kitchen / lounge / dining with full length glass stacker doors to open onto the large alfresco deck with BBQ cooking facilities and surrounded by concealed insect screening for the utmost in comfort.
- Booth seating with mood inspired LED lighting is a feature on one end of the deck and casual daybed/lounge seating the other end where an artificial grass floor feature circles through the glass stacker doors to the built-in sound station and European hanging cocoon fireplace - just add a touch of glamour and sophistication
- Separate family room adjoins 2 of the bedrooms which can be made very private and noise controlled by closing off the upper and lower sections of the home
- Front Entrance is adjoined by a unique and private sitting/conference/library room
- Fully ducted air-conditioning with 5 zones
- Front entrance is surrounded by an arena with artificial turf, LED-lit featured garden tubs and beds
- There is much, much, more and you will be surprised and in awe - you must come and see it all
This is truly a masterpiece in the beautiful hillside of west Buderim, nestled amongst stunning acreage lots and mere minutes from some of the best Sunshine Coast private and public schools, University of the Sunshine Coast and perfectly located for Bruce Highway access, north or south.
Sellers are relocating and very sad to leave what has become their ultimate lifestyle retreat.
Open homes scheduled for weekends and a mid-week dusk viewing to appreciate the muted and mood lighting throughout the home that the designers have featured in this extraordinary one-of-a-kind home. If you prefer a private viewing, please contact Bev McMullin on 0402 066 898.
Last updated: 04:23AM on Aug 17th 2017