Semi-rural Acreage for sale
179 Old Byron Bay Road,
4 3 3
Desirable Position, Substantial Home & Macadamia Income* A rare offering in such a prime location
* 23.64 hectares (approximately 58 acres) of gentle land with Ocean views from home
* Substantial quality brick family home with generous rooms throughout
* Proven income from approx. 5,000 macadamia trees of which approx 1,000 younger trees starting to produce
* Tree & orchard floor health has been a major focus
* Extensive sheds, silos & associated work areas
* Water license with 3 phase pump
* Huge dam with recreational facilities
* Full history of income figures available & tree variety details to genuine buyers
Rarely offered are working macadamia farms in such a popular & prime position as this one, being only 10 minutes to Byron Bay and Bangalow. This wonderful farm is complemented by a substantial brick family home with generous room proportions, quality kitchen open plan to dining & living room, 4 big bedrooms, the master with a huge adjoining parents retreat or use as an office, also enjoy ocean views from both of these rooms which lead to verandah. A big bonus is the games room or use as a large 2nd living area. Double lock-up garage with internal access.
This farm has been beautifully maintained with a special focus on drainage & soil health.
Excellent shedding with all necessary equipment available for purchase.
For further details on this attractive offering, please contact Duncan Lorimer.
Last updated: 03:19PM on Feb 21st 2019