House for sale
18-20 Hillsmeade Drive,
Narre Warren South, VIC
4 2 10
By appointment onlyIf you are looking for a lifestyle property that is within minutes of suburbia, then this is your chance to buy. Enjoy the best of both worlds, have a quiet & peaceful place to come to at night while still being only minutes to everything you may need. Set on approx. an acre of land, this quality-built family home will not disappoint. Features include:
- Four spacious bedrooms with built in robes, the master with an ensuite and double walk in robes.
- A study with built in desks would be great for the kids to do homework or as a home office.
- Two living, a formal dining and a meals area for you to enjoy with family and friends. The lounge has a built-in wood fire to keep you warm in the winter months, the second living area overlooks a built-in bar making it a great entertaining space.
- There's a large kitchen central to the home that has been recently renovated to include stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances including a Neff self-cleaning oven, built in pantry, numerous drawers and loads of bench space. A perfect environment for anyone who loves to cook.
- An enclosed nook off the living are is the perfect space for those who love to sew or do anything with craft. Space to work with a door to close it all off and keep everything neat and tidy.
- The back yard is a place you will love to be. There is a large enclosed alfresco with a bar & barbeque area all overlooking the manicured gardens. With café blinds to protect you from the weather, you'll be able to enjoy this space all year round.
- If you love to garden, then this property will be a joy. There are numerous mature fruit trees that produce so much fruit you won't be able to eat it all. The landscaped gardens are maintained by an automatic watering system and three water tanks.
- Then there is the storage. You have a triple garage that also includes a wine cellar or storage room. A carport at the rear of the garage for more storage or as an extension to the pergola. Then at the back of the property is a shed that is approximately 18 x 9m with a 3m clearance roller door, high bay lights & three phase power. Connections for phone, internet, drainage and water are all available.
Some of the other features of this home include wood heater, evaporative cooling, hydronic heating, ducted vacuum, heated towel rails, double glazed windows to the entire home, water tanks, automatic drip watering system, neutral colours & timber flooring.
Last updated: 09:21AM on Jun 15th 2018