18-20 St. Bernard Street,
Tamborine Mountain, QLD
Home on acreage with easy to run business!This is a unique opportunity to combine living on two beautiful acres with a healthy and easy to run business!
North facing solid and comfortable 3 bedroom brick home and swimming pool, set on 2 acres of fertile soil featuring an easy to maintain garden with a large variety of fruit trees, chicken coop and sheds incorporating a sound business for the future.
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen area
- Large Tasmanian Oak kitchen with plenty of cupboard and bench-top space featuring new stone bench-tops, new oven, induction cooktop and double draw dishwasher
- Two good size offices
- Parents retreat with own private living area, double set of wardrobes and modern en-suite including shower, vanity and toilet
- Two queen size bedrooms with wardrobes
- Family bathroom including large shower, bath, double vanity and separate toilet
- Laundry with plenty of cupboard and bench-top space
- Separate toilet with direct access to the swimming pool
- Double garage with extra space for workshop and storage
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning and ceiling fans for year-round comfort
- Three undercover outdoor entertaining area's including outdoor kitchen with barbeque area
- Salt water swimming pool
- Chicken coop
- Cute kid's cubby house
- Garden shed
- Fully fenced garden with fruit trees including lemon, lime, oranges, mandarin, mango, banana, grapefruit and avocado
- Separate driveways for business and house
- Fully installed security system for house and factory
This is a small business, supplying bottled pure natural spring water, directly from the source located on the property and is included in the purchase of this property.
- Firm contract in place to bottle spring water
- No experience needed, training available
- Two large sheds for working and storage
- 5KW Solar power
- All equipment to run the business
- Healthy income stream
- 2-4 days work a week
This is a unique opportunity to combine living in a beautiful environment with a healthy and easy to run business!
Call Paul Edwards or Ton Wolf for an early inspection to avoid disappointment.