House for sale
18 Alver Road,
2 1 2
Suits buyers in the Low $1,000,000's
Alluring Home, Breathtaking ViewsPerfectly positioned on a 865sqm (approx.) block in a quiet street in prime South Doubleview location is this alluring home. Exceptionally designed to showcase the sweeping valley and panoramic city skyline views, this home offers privacy and comfort with a sharp layout that effortlessly blurs the line between indoor and outdoor living.
As you enter you will be astounded by the breathtaking city skyline views and abundance of natural light that filters in through the oversized windows due to the predominant Eastern orientation of the home. Integrating the two separate living areas is the contemporary kitchen with an abundance of crisp white cabinetry, glass panelling feature doors, pale blue splashback and integrated appliances. Extending beyond the kitchen is a spacious modern laundry with direct outdoor access to a sun filled courtyard which offers an additional shower and outside powder room for guests who wish to use the pool.
Large concertina doors framing the family living area bring the outside in and open onto a decked alfresco which seamlessly connect both living areas. The elevated alfresco overlooks the glistening pool below and provides the perfect spot to entertain family and friends as you soak up the sun and enjoy the panoramic views.
Accommodation comprises of two bedrooms, with the master bedroom offering built in robes, ceiling fan and split cycle air conditioning. Completing this home is a light and bright family bathroom with separate water closet.
The lifestyle on offer here is as important as the home itself. Privately situated in a quiet location of South Doubleview but minutes away from neighbouring infrastructure including some of Perth’s best schools, the redeveloped Scarborough foreshore, Westfield Innaloo and Karrinyup Shopping Centres, Wembley Golf Course, various public transport routes, freeway convenience and within walking distance to Woodlands Village Shopping Centre and tranquil Jackadder Lake this home is ideal for those not wanting to compromise on space, quality or lifestyle.
- 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom home with additional outside shower and powder room
- Approx. 865m2 block
- Sparkling below ground pool with pool/ garden shed
- Modern kitchen with ample cabinetry and stainless steel appliances, including integrated Bosch dishwasher
- Spacious open plan design with two, separate living areas
- Master bedroom features built in robe, ceiling fan and split cycle air conditioning
- Bright and light bathroom with heat lamps, skylight and single vanity with storage underneath
- Abundant storage throughout the property including outdoor storeroom
- Split cycle air conditioning in two, separate living areas
- Gleaming floorboards
- Spacious laundry with direct outdoor access to private courtyard
- Fully reticulated, low maintenance front and rear gardens
- Security alarm system
- External staircase to alfresco entertaining area
- Effortless access to an array of public transport routes and 15 minute commute to CBD
- Situated within highly sought-after Churchlands High School intake area
- Walking distance to Doubleview, Holy Rosary and Woodlands Primary School, Woodlands Shopping Centre and the tranquil Jackadder Lake
- Close proximity to elite schools, including Hale and Newman College
- Minutes from the Westfield Karrinyup and Innaloo Shopping Centre redevelopments
- Short drive to Wembley Golf Course and the multimillion dollar revitalised Scarborough Beach foreshore
Offering large multiple living areas, feature courtyard, shimmering pool and alluring city skyline views within a convenient but peaceful location the home at 18 Alver Road has the absolute lot and presents itself as an extraordinary lifestyle opportunity. Call the Hart brothers today to attend an inspection!
Dan Hart – 0419 944 652
Peter Hart – 0409 294 128
Property Code: 1664
Last updated: 12:39PM on Dec 6th 2018