Semi-rural Acreage for sale
18 Amaroo Place,
6 3 5
$1,395,000 Offers Invited
A MODERN DAY PALACE!This is a unique, premium, custom designed, upmarket, genuine builders home at the utmost highest build specifications and inclusions. This is a one and only so be quick!!!
Gorgeous level 5 acre block (2ha) with bushland outlook set in a quiet street and ready for you to bring the horses.
2 double and 2 single horse stables set in cottage style not far walk from the main residence
Are you or your family or friends looking for exceptional quality? Then look no further this is the property for you!
There is to many special upgrades and inclusions to mention you must inspect to appreciate the wow factor here
735sqm floor / living area on 20234sqm.
Both constructions (spacious 2 level house and studio), are high quality, solid rendered block constructions.
No cheap wooden framework, sheeting or cladding. Owner built & designed and engineered to perfection
This home in the Noosa Hinterland ticks all the boxes and goes above and beyond...
Dual living property - 5-acre horse property situated on a lovely level allotment with a large dam at the front of the property.
The main house consists of 4 generously sized bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, with high ceilings throughout. The home has an appealing rustic feel and is very low maintenance, allowing you to enjoy the lifestyle on offer. In addition, there is a horse stable with a 2 bedroom self-contained studio on the upper level, perfect for guests, onsite manager or dual living arrangements.
The picturesque resort style in-ground saltwater pool with pergola and an entertaining area located off the open plan main living area and kitchen with a large undercover patio area to relax and spend time with family and friends.
* 6 bedrooms - 3 bathrooms - 3 undercover car spaces & loads of visitor car spaces, bring the boat & caravan!
* Brand new 2 storey country style home with open plan living, media room & home office, chefs style kitchen and 4 spacious bedrooms. The master suite is very spacious with robes and ensuite + spectacular outdoor balcony
* Large open plan living with high ceilings throughout - superbly decorated
* Tiled flooring to main living area & timber look flooring to bedrooms
* High ceilings, featured coffered living ceiling and raked ceilings- 1 room has an attic upstairs ceiling 5m high
* Amazing kitchen with large oven, gas cooktop, walk-in butler's pantry and all the extra trimmings
* Main bathroom suite is fit for the King & Queen with double vanities large shower and free standing bathtub with stack a stone feature wall tiles and separate toilet room
* Air conditioning and fans throughout, eco fireplace
* Media room and second separate lounge area to watch your favourite movies
* Exceptional cross flow ventilation allowing cooling summer breezes to enter the home.
* Solid rendered block construction, offering great insulation
* Horse stables with self-contained 2 bedroom studio with open plan living and kitchen area: with horse paddocks adjacent
* Large outside verandah and balcony areas for entertaining or to unwind and take in the breathtaking views
* Stunning In ground salt water swimming pool with water feature, pergola, and entertaining deck
* Surian cedar French doors & windows, inside metre box, and ample storage areas with under staircase closet
* Gym or private studio room for painting, arts or your favourite hobbies
* 6kw Solar system- 24 panels to save you money with low electricity bills
* 2 x large 22,500lt rainwater tanks (no water bills), plus a considerable sized front dam, the site is on septic
* Fully fenced with double grand entry gates that lead down a long private driveway
* Views to Mount Tinbeerwah and over the Great National Sandy Park, great for bushwalking, horse riding or bikes
* Enjoy nature with Kangaroos and baby Joey's dropping in from time to time
* Only a short drive to Noosa North Shore and approximately 15 minutes drive to Noosa
* School bus stops directly in front of the property
This recently completed charming country style home has so much to offer and is perfect for the extended family.
Close to Tewantin township, schools, and exclusive Noosa region. Nothing to do, just move in!
Inspection is by appointment
Last updated: 10:30AM on Jun 12th 2019