Semi-rural Acreage for sale
18 Bay Road,
6 3 3
Ideal for large families! Magnificent 6 bedroom single level home,privately positioned with stunning rural vistas.Meeting the needs of large or extended families with an abundance of space throughout to include 6 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, this lovely family home is situated away from the hustle and bustle , down a long driveway, positioned in its own private enclave.
Perfect for families with children seeking a property that combines both a large home and an abundance of land that is perfect for a myriad of rural pursuits including horses, motor-bikes etc with stunning scenic bushland trails to the rear offering a large adventure playground for young children.
The property offers the following:
• Double entry with potential for self-contained living at one end of the property.
• Open plan timber kitchen with new stainless steel oven and ample workbench and cupboard space.
• Tiled bright open plan living area combining lounge and dining with tiled floors plus cosy combustion fire.
• Six bedrooms - Master with en-suite bathroom and walk-in robe.
• The four remaining bedrooms link to two further shared en-suite bathrooms.
• All bedrooms with built-in robes.
• Internal access to garaging to include large tiled single garage with access to spacious double garage, in total three car garaging with ample space for cars and workshop area.
• Covered outdoor entertaining area overlooking a large fenced paddock suitable for a couple of horses.
• Gated access to beautiful valley with bush-land walks and stunning rock outcrops - a nature lover's haven.
The property is beautifully situated on an expansive 6.5 acre parcel with wide frontage and offers a mix of cleared land and bushland with ample space for a large shed (STCA) or secondary residence (STCA).
Northolm Grammar School and Galston High School within approximately 10 minutes" drive, Arcadia Public School just moments from the property and an abundance of Private Schools situated in close vicinity.
Privately positioned just moments to Berowra waters, perfect for boat lovers and within a few minutes' drive to Galston village, this property is an absolute must for those seeking a larger residence in a stunning acreage setting.
Please note: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested parties are advised to carry out and rely on their own investigations
Last updated: 11:20AM on Sep 18th 2019