18 Bulumin Street,
Welcome HomePeacefully positioned in a quality 'family friendly' street and beautifully presented with room for the family to move and grow, this welcoming home is characterized by spacious living areas, expansive 'al fresco' entertaining, triple garaging and oversized bedrooms.
The property is conveniently located within walking distance (650metres) to Como Train Station and Como West Primary School, plus there's a bus stop in the street close by. An exquisite 'eat-in' kitchen and rear living area flows smoothly through wide glass doors to a generous covered verandah overlooking a large solar equipped salt water pool and deck, making indoor-outdoor entertaining comfortable and effortless.
Vendors are downsizing from the substantially renovated, much loved family home of 34 years, making a wonderful opportunity for new family memories to be made here.
- Substantially renovated family residence
- Solar-equipped salt water in-ground pool
- Newly painted & carpeted throughout
- Triple garage, workshop & O/S parking
- Generously proportioned interiors
- Convenient to schools, transport, shops