House for sale
18 Central Avenue,
4 2 2
"WATAWEIH" - HELLO AND WELCOME!Reminiscent of a grand American Plantation style home, the moment you step inside, you will truly appreciate the spacious ambiance it exudes. A soaring ceiling void above the timber and iron staircase floods the area with natural light, setting a precedent of the cool and inviting style for the rest of the property.
An air-conditioned open plan living and dining area sits alongside the modern kitchen with adjoining breakfast room. Featuring Caesarstone benchtops, stainless steel Ariston appliances including a 4-burner gas stove top, built-in Panasonic microwave, large corner pantry and breakfast bar, the kitchen wants for nothing.
Indoor living flows easily out to a north-facing covered rear alfresco, with the western wall made entirely up of plantation shutters, allowing you to enjoy the beautiful afternoon sun or relax in peaceful shade.
A convenient powder room, internal laundry with large linen cupboard and double remote lock up garage completes the ground floor.
Upstairs, an air-conditioned second living or rumpus area separates the master suite from the other bedrooms. Situated at the south end of the home, the spacious master showcases wall to wall plantation shutters, opening out onto a full-length private balcony. A dual vanity ensuite with shower and walk-in robe complete the retreat. All three of the additional bedrooms are built-in with ceiling fans and are serviced by a neat and tidy main bathroom with separate full bath, shower and powder room.
Meticulously maintained with high end fixtures and fittings throughout including plantation shutters, crimsafe screens, LED downlights and solar invertor, there is nothing this home wants for.
Located a convenient 8km from the Brisbane CBD, the position offers the best in City living, with the added convenience of city bus and rail. Families will also appreciate the close proximity to schools including St Aidan's Anglican Girls School, Sherwood State and St. Joseph's Primary Schools. Easy stroll to popular restaurants, cafes, parks, Riverside walkways and shopping outlets.
Properties of this caliber in these locations do not last long. Contact Martin Hood on 0411 220 736 today.
Summary of Features:
- Spacious master suite with walk-in robe, dual vanity ensuite and private balcony
- Three additional bedrooms, all built in with ceiling fans
- Main bathroom with separate bath, shower and toilet
- Open plan living and dining (air-conditioned)
- Additional rumpus/ 2nd living room upstairs (air-conditioned)
- Modern kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops, stainless steel appliances including a 4-burner gas stove top, large corner pantry and breakfast bar
- Downstairs powder room
- Rear covered entertaining alfresco with plantation shutters to enjoy either sun or shade
- Plantation shutters throughout
- Crimsafe throughout
- Ample storage throughout with upstairs linen cupboard, large linen/storage cupboard in laundry and under stairs storage
- Two garden sheds (one containing x2 5000l water tanks)
- 2.4kW solar invertor system
- Double remote lock up garage
- Fully fenced child and pet friendly 461m2 allotment with remote front gate
- 8km from CBD and walking distance to cafes, restaurants and shops
Last updated: 02:57AM on Oct 16th 2018