House for sale
18 Evergreen Drive,
Dee Why, NSW
5 4 2
Stylish and Modern Brand New Family HomeThis brand new home in one of Sydney's Northern Beaches most desirable locations is the first and only of its kind in a coveted coastal neighborhood. This turn key home is architecturally designed and completely landscaped.
- Large 5 bedrooms + study/media room - easy conversion to 6th bedroom
- 2 living areas, 2 bathrooms upstairs + WC
- Large landscaped backyard, massive laundry + extra storage
- 25 year structural guarantee, turn key home
- Modern kitchen with 900ml Fisher & Paykel appliances, soft close drawers and doors
- 4 zone alarm system, ducted heating and cooling, under floor heating and ceiling fans
- Double lock up garage with storage and additional storage throughout home
- 5 minute cycle to beach, level walk to shops and close proximity to a variety of public and private schools & daycare centres
Designed by a collaboration of award-winning architects and one of Sydney's interior experts, these stunning, unique homes are part of an enviable lifestyle first in the heart of the Northern Beaches.
An enviable investment forever, with endless beaches, a vivacious village feel, and central city proximity - a move to Evergreen is a move for life. It is ideal for young families and lifestyle-loving professionals with Dee Why Park a 20 metre stroll away, Dee Why Beach and Golf Club just up the road, and the stunning Narrabeen Lake close by.
For directions to our sales suite, please type in 26 Campbell Avenue, Cromer into your maps or GPS.
Last updated: 04:19AM on Aug 18th 2017